5,604,859 Members 33,592 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][TW4.3][MK3] ヅ Wicked Sensations Rom Final Release✭myHUB✭Clock Mod✭Awesomeness✭

Tip us?
 
Thebear j koss
Old
#3631  
Thebear j koss's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 7676
Posts: 6,492
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: NYC
Quote:
Originally Posted by droid716 View Post
Can anyone point me in the right direction for a working free wife hotspot? I am aware that most roms have them baked in, but it is for a friend who is running a rooted stock rom. I've tried several different methods but all of them seemed to not work. Thanks!!
Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

Sorry I meant wifi. Stupid auto correct! Lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app
I too would love a wife hotspot. Takes mine forever... Lol. Last I heard they were in the play store or search XDA for treve WiFi hotspot

Thebe@r'$ G@L@XY- eliminate white backgrounds and any form of ics/holo blue.

Thebe@r'$ G@L@XY I represent the worst in man...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Thebear j koss For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
CNexus
Old
#3632  
CNexus's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 11098
Posts: 8,428
Join Date: May 2012
Location: /home/cnexus/android

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by droid716 View Post
Can anyone point me in the right direction for a working free wife hotspot? I am aware that most roms have them baked in, but it is for a friend who is running a rooted stock rom. I've tried several different methods but all of them seemed to not work. Thanks!!
Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

Sorry I meant wifi. Stupid auto correct! Lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app
I don't think you searched hard enough..

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2224083
Sign up for the new Copy file storage service with this link and get both of us an extra 5 GB!
Or sign up for Dropbox with this link and we can both grab some extra storage!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CNexus For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
droid716
Old
#3633  
droid716's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 22
Posts: 30
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Buffalo
I could have definitely searched a lot better, I guess it was just laziness. I apologize. Thank you for your help though, it's much appreciated!!!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app
 
maddog52
Old
#3634  
maddog52's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 123
Posts: 129
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: New York
Can someone help me with this .,..how do you go by changing app giving it permission...... how to do that... Thank you for any help

xda is where you want to be
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
 
bilgerryan
Old
#3635  
bilgerryan's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 18927
Posts: 12,526
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Garrett, IN

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog52 View Post
Can someone help me with this .,..how do you go by changing app giving it permission...... how to do that... Thank you for any help

xda is where you want to be
Grab a root browser (I use ROM Toolbox's built-in Root Browser, but you can download it separately if you like), go to the file, long click, hit permissions, then change it to whatever it's supposed to be. system/apps are all 0644 as shown.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1398263319229.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	2703804   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1398263335522.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	65.7 KB
ID:	2703805  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bilgerryan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
maddog52
Old
#3636  
maddog52's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 123
Posts: 129
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: New York
Thank you very much appreciated

xda.is where you want to be 47Ronin

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

Is it call Rom Toolbox lite

xda.is where you want to be 47Ronin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
 
bilgerryan
Old
#3637  
bilgerryan's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 18927
Posts: 12,526
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Garrett, IN

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog52 View Post
Thank you very much appreciated

xda.is where you want to be 47Ronin

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

Is it call Rom Toolbox lite

xda.is where you want to be 47Ronin
Yeah, that's the free version


The Following User Says Thank You to bilgerryan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes