[RECOVERY] ClockworkMod Recovery [v6.0.4.6]

Search This thread

RBwai

Sep 23, 2011
Is there any other CWM, that works for Blefish's cm11. Till now I rather use CWM with no touch.

Last edited:

dancer_69

Jan 2, 2007
How can you use this recovery?
For me is quite imposible to select what I want. A lot of glitches and lags, screen doesn't update, and I cannot navigate to options or files with shipe or using volume buttons. And the 90 from 100 times when I want to select the next option or file from the highlighted is selected the next to it. If for eg there are 3 items:
a
b
c
and the "a" is selected, when I use swipe or vol buttons to go to "b", it goes to "c" instead. And If I want to go from "c" to "b", again jumbs to "a". I needed 30 minutes and more to install the rom.

Reactions: rsim

faekplastik3s

Oct 26, 2011
How can you use this recovery?
For me is quite imposible to select what I want. A lot of glitches and lags, screen doesn't update, and I cannot navigate to options or files with shipe or using volume buttons. And the 90 from 100 times when I want to select the next option or file from the highlighted is selected the next to it. If for eg there are 3 items:
a
b
c
and the "a" is selected, when I use swipe or vol buttons to go to "b", it goes to "c" instead. And If I want to go from "c" to "b", again jumbs to "a". I needed 30 minutes and more to install the rom.
Just press the button once and even though the screen doesn't update it will highlight the next option.

Reactions: dancer_69

bassdrum01

Apr 17, 2012
If blepart erases the rom how can install the old cmw back??? please help i have no ideia how to do it
i don't have a zip installer of the cmw 5.5.0.4 and i don't know how to do one

ps: i want to install cm11.

zazza8

Nov 4, 2012
Oulu
If blepart erases the rom how can install the old cmw back??? please help i have no ideia how to do it
i don't have a zip installer of the cmw 5.5.0.4 and i don't know how to do one

ps: i want to install cm11.

You must use the latest cwm (v6.0.4.6) for cm11. So after you have repartitioned just flash the latest cwm as said in the instructions of the blepart.

cizkek_

Aug 14, 2012
Is there any other CWM, that works for Blefish's cm11. Till now I rather use CWM with no touch.

hello. i couldnt use the cwm because of touch problems like you but i have an idea and it is working. I am installing zips through "rom manager" :D . I have now installed blepartv22 successfully. I recommend this way until a fix arrives. Have a nice day !

forumber2

Feb 2, 2012
Istanbul

insignia666

Oct 20, 2011
can someone make a flashable zip for CWM 5.5.0.4 please i need it urgently.....:crying::crying:

EDIT: I made the flashable zip myself... so dont need it now

Last edited:

mohammad.nomaan

Nov 11, 2012
Manama
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Hi

Can someone help me out with this recovery. Iv tried like 200 times but just can select.
Also, im stuck on boot loop now and the phone is soft bricked

thanks

Edit: Fixed it, Reinstalled stock ROM by pink screen, rerooted, and reflashed 5.5.0.4.
Now ready to fix partition and flash blefish 4.4 ROM

thnx

Last edited:

desalesouche

Feb 6, 2012
off mode charge with charging animation

@Blefish.
i fixed off mode charge for twrp and cwm recovery for these two devices : huawei u8860 and huawei u8800pro...
i believe i might help to fix that for also for u8800...
i will produce a cwm and twrp for u8800 and post them in their respective thread as attached zip..
please report if all is ok when uploaded
i have to finish a build before. later

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Version 6.0.4.6 - Stable

Bugs (Report):
    • No offmode charging.
    • Sideloading does not work with large files.
    • CMD side (adb) reboot is not working.
    Installation:
    • Reboot to recovery.
    • Download the flashable zip below & flash it on top of your current recovery.
      If you don't have custom recovery installed before, refer to 5.5.0.4 instructions before updating to 6.0.4.6.
    Downloads:

Version 5.5.0.4 - Stable

Bugs (Report):
    • No capacitive key support on Synaptics, due to v5.5.0.4 not having virtual keys implemented.
    Installation:
    • Root your phone.
    • Download the recovery.img down below.
    • Save it to wherever you want.
    • Make sure the image name is recovery.img, rename if needed.
    • Download any root file manager, which can mount and show hidden folders.
    • Mount /.cust_backup as rw.
    • Copy and replace recovery.img from SD card to /.cust_backup/image/recovery.img
    Usage:
    • Make sure you have disabled fast boot (on official Gingerbread). Go to Settings->Applications->Fastboot and disable it.
    • Start the phone in recovery mode [Volume Up] + [Power]. Hold the keys down until you can see boot logo.
    • To move up, press [Volume Up].
    • To move down, press [Volume Down].
    • To select, press [Power].
    Downloads:

Credits:
    It happens because the 3.4 kernel is still very unstable.

The problem has been fixed, as said on the ROM thread. I will update the recovery once I do some more changes to the kernel (rebasing to a newer branch).
    Attached is a recovery that I made, it's v4 but should work. I just modified the hw recovery so it needs a working /system. Obviously there's nothing to flash yet (and you won't be able to flash the old ROMs because amss has changed). I don't intend to support this but feel free to try it out.
    I just uploaded experimental touch recovery build 1. Check the first page for details.
    Added v6.0.4.6 recovery, which will be required to install cm-11.0 (to come). If you have any issues, please report here or at GitHub.