5,604,367 Members 48,657 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][KVT49L][4.4.2][BETA 5] Unofficial CyanogenMod 11

Tip us?

bkman08
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Just read the original post by pecancm it tells you how to install it.

Sent from my C1905 using Tapatalk

syedafzal.shah
Old
(Last edited by syedafzal.shah; Today at 05:11 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Default Got it

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabir_sardana View Post
STEPS. for Single SIM (See most tutorials on youtube for xperia Z1 by C4ETech.. very good and same for xperia M)

Make sure you are on offical 15.1.c.2.8 update
Root using Framaroot (video by username "snarkykills" on youtube)
Backup TA Partition
Unlock Bootloader
Load CWM for Single SIM 15.1c.2.8
Flash PecanCM's ROM i.e this one (video by username "snarkykills" on youtube)
Flash GAPPS

Hope I got it right and works for all. Worked for me!

If any issues xda-developers, GOOGLE & YOUTUBE will get you through. This is my first ever ROM i flashed and got through just by reading and surfing without posting any question. Patience is a key for a first timer! Search your doubts on the internet thoroughly and understand exactly what you are doing before proceeding with anything!

PLEASE NOTE THESE ARE STEPS I WROTE DOWN WHEN FLASHING BETA 3 AND I AM STILL ON IT. REGARDING BETA 5 AND THE NEW BASEBAND SEARCH THE FORUM YOU WILL FIND EVERYTHING
Ok thanks man, iam on Single SIM 15.1c.2.8.. and U said to load CWM separately, but that may be for beta 3, beta 5 might come with CWM in Kernel it self as @Bonoboo said.. so no need to flash separately.. and I also saw all the SNARYKILLS videos and i will follow those steps for rooting along with these for beta 5... Thanks

PecanCM
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6845

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonoboo View Post

How about to add into first post flashable basebands from here?
So people don't need to be on 4.3 first by flashing it using PC.
For current CM users updating to future builds may be uncomfortable if they don't know that easy way.
Done

Daily use Phone:

LG Nexus 4 E960
LG Optimus L5 E615

Development Phone:

Sony Xperia M C1904

LG Optimus L5 E612
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PecanCM For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Bonoboo
Old
(Last edited by Bonoboo; Today at 06:08 PM.)
Thanks Meter 405
On Beta 5 still sometimes when CPU overloaded sounds (ringtone, player etc) goes weird.
Test case: USB connected, incoming call, disconnect cable = sound freezes for a second
At Beta 4 all was fine AFAIK.

syedafzal.shah
Old
(Last edited by syedafzal.shah; Today at 05:34 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Default HAppy but need some help

Ohoo Installed CM 11.. its awesome... but having some problems... apollo stops orking just in few secs.. and i cant find 3g mode anywhere even in quick settings panel Network mode there is just 3G / 2G and @G, not 3G... and the screen doesnt lock automatically, and can anyone tell me what would be the best alternative Music player , dialer(which could have contacts,dial pad, call log in one app as the default sony app used to be) and messaging app too as the HAngout seems a bit slower... and one last doubt . I saw in a video, the person has Xperia Home with all Album,Walkman and all apps and also Trebuchet and Google now launcher in HOME options.. but why didnt i got the Trebuchet and Xperia home along with Google launcher???

sidrock622
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Any solution for low brightness screen flickering
In beta 4 not faced that problem

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by syedafzal.shah View Post
Ohoo Installed CM 11.. its awesome... but having some problems... apollo stops orking just in few secs.. and i cant find 3g mode anywhere even in quick settings panel Network mode there is just 3G / 2G and @G, not 3G... and the screen doesnt lock automatically, and can anyone tell me what would be the best alternative Music player , dialer(which could have contacts,dial pad, call log in one app as the default sony app used to be) and messaging app too as the HAngout seems a bit slower... and one last doubt . I saw in a video, the person has Xperia Home with all Album,Walkman and all apps and also Trebuchet and Google now launcher in HOME options.. but why didnt i got the Trebuchet and Xperia home along with Google launcher???
Explore those thing in google
For sound not satisfied use viper4Android
With any music player
Xpeia home Walkman other Sony stuff can be installed in cm11

For dialer several app der in playstore u can can try go contact ex

Bonoboo
Old
Thanks Meter 405
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidrock622 View Post
Any solution for low brightness screen flickering
Wait for FXP317.
PecanCM said that revert this feature.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bonoboo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

master_boy_dn
Old
Thanks Meter 61
does the beta 5 is the same to fxp316 ?