Computers no longer detect my v510 as a drive when connected to PC

OP ericdude

23rd April 2014, 01:48 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 9

66 posts
More
So I was working a night shift in the office the other day and prior to that I wanted to put some games on my G Pad...I put a 4GB micro SD card in it, hooked it up to my home PC via usb and copied the files to the USB card without problem, disconnected everything 'safely' and then took it to work with me. At work, hooked it up to my computer there and it wouldn't detect....long story short, I enabled debugging mode and still no dice, it shows as LG-V510 with drivers not installed. Tried installing the LG unified driver and still no dice. Today I connect it back to my home PC and now I'm having the same issue on my home PC where I didn't before!

I've looked through all of the settings on the G Pad and for the life of me I can't figure out what I did that is causing this. Any thoughts?
23rd April 2014, 07:45 PM   |  #2  
Flag Thessaloniki
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
More
A couple days ago i had an issue where my laptop couldn't see my v500...All the attemps to re install the lg driver didn't help...When i enabled the usb debbuging nothing happened too...Finally i made a scan with a malware programm...The Malware scan tracked 200 malwares on my hard disk drive...I deleted the scan results of the programm...And yipee...My v500 and Nexus 5 were found normally again...It wasn't a driver issue...Try this..It may help
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread