Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,049 Members 39,587 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [4.2.1] [Smooth+Stable] MicroCool v2 ROM [Link Updated]

Tip us?

Abhinav_Rocks
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhrtlockeroo9 View Post
Please provide a patch of 3G for both sim for ROM v1. V1 is really fantastic not found any bug yet
battery backup +1
Game performance +1
Multitasking +1
Hats off for your hard work bro. Keep it up (Bluetooth bug solved to change my BT Mac address)

Sent from my Canvas 2 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Thanks bro for review.. Bro i tried so much for Dual SIM 3G but i m not professional.. I tried to help with developers but they didn't reply me.. I was think that they are busy so reply me soon but the fact is they ignore the Juniors and we are noobs in Developers eyes.. But don't worry bro.. One day i will make myself and then i release them to there attitude and ego.. I really thanks to only this bro for always help me i.e. Shaksham bro.. thanks a lot bro.. I will give my best in next upload bro.. Wait for v3.. with ultra smoothness.. Thanks bro for review..

The Following User Says Thank You to Abhinav_Rocks For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dhrtlockeroo9
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhinav_Rocks View Post
Thanks bro for review.. Bro i tried so much for Dual SIM 3G but i m not professional.. I tried to help with developers but they didn't reply me.. I was think that they are busy so reply me soon but the fact is they ignore the Juniors and we are noobs in Developers eyes.. But don't worry bro.. One day i will make myself and then i release them to there attitude and ego.. I really thanks to only this bro for always help me i.e. Shaksham bro.. thanks a lot bro.. I will give my best in next upload bro.. Wait for v3.. with ultra smoothness.. Thanks bro for review..
Its okay bro I can wait take your time and try to make update.zip for old build users.

Sent from my Canvas 2 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app