Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,300 Members 53,248 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Problem with flash 4.4 Kk NUT method

Tip us?

QualQuek
Old
(Last edited by QualQuek; 23rd April 2014 at 05:46 PM.)
Thanks Meter 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by eclyptos View Post
Ohh...my bad....you are the winner. Happy? Still not the method but an OPTION.
Grow up please, i'm not here to debate with you about what is the best method/option for rooting the phone, you said a wrong thing i've corrected it so don't react like a kid.
Also when you follow exactly the [NUT]'s method the root is included and it's the safe way to root your phone. I don't focus on my personal opinion, i focus on the best option, the [NUT]'s method is the best option.
French Android Games Tester Youtube Channel
Shou Screen Recorder for Android
Sony Xperia Z1 - C6903 - KK 4.4.2 Stock ROM Rooted by [NUT] - Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Stock ROM

eclyptos
Old
Thanks Meter 612
Quote:
Originally Posted by QualQuek View Post
Grow up please, i'm not here to debate with you about what is the best method/option for rooting the phone, you said a wrong thing i've corrected it so don't react like a kid.
Also when you follow exactly the [NUT]'s method the root is included and it's the safe way to root your phone. I don't focus on my personal opinion, i focus on the best option, the [NUT]'s method is the best option.
You know the funny thing, Contributors, Developers recommended to me to root with Bin4ry and never mentioned about that, funny..huh? ..and here you come.
IF I HELPED DO NOT SAY THANKS, CLICK IT.
My Evolution: Sony Xperia Z1 - UB + 4.3 Rooted + Deodexed, HTC HD2, HTC Diamond 2, HTC HD Blackstone, Nokia 7070 Prism, Qtek 9100, Nokia 3100, Motorola T720i, Nokia 3310, Sony Ericson PF 768 (Blue)

How Get Root on Sony Xperia Z1 with Locked Bootloader and the Latest Android 4.4

gregbradley
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3685

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by eclyptos View Post
You know the funny thing, Contributors, Developers recommended to me to root with Bin4ry and never mentioned about that, funny..huh? ..and here you come.
Probably because I used to recommend Bin4rys method until [NUT] implemented this into his Dual Recovery script.
Now I recommend doing it by dual recovery because using bin4rys method is obsolete now and is an extra step that is not needed.

@eclyptos, there is no two ways about it, advising rooting by bin4ry then installing dual recovery is overkill and not needed, again, its all about learning what these individual processes do to your phone and not what the end product is...

You could recommend leaving it on charge for 24 hours before each step to make sure its at least 50% charged. It does not mean its a wrong instruction, just that's its not needed.

How to get root on Xperia Z1 with KitKat 4.4.2, 4.4.3 & 4.4.4

If you are unsure, then read this.
If you are still unsure, watch this.

My contributions.
If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. Sir Isaac Newton

[X10] | [NEO] | [Xperia T/TX] |
[Xperia Z1]
You are free to share my work, but please provide the correct credits and a link to my original thread.
<<DO NOT MIRROR MY FILES>>

Follow me on twitter
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gregbradley For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

eclyptos
Old
Thanks Meter 612
Ok,Ok.
IF I HELPED DO NOT SAY THANKS, CLICK IT.
My Evolution: Sony Xperia Z1 - UB + 4.3 Rooted + Deodexed, HTC HD2, HTC Diamond 2, HTC HD Blackstone, Nokia 7070 Prism, Qtek 9100, Nokia 3100, Motorola T720i, Nokia 3310, Sony Ericson PF 768 (Blue)

How Get Root on Sony Xperia Z1 with Locked Bootloader and the Latest Android 4.4