Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,719 Members 38,338 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

I'm gone here!!!

Tip us?

s2ss
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Such a shame to see such good devs leave. Thanks for all your work and support around here. Although the forums will become deserted after you're gone, you have all the reasons to leave. It's a shame that some users didn't know how to appreciate your experience. All the best, and thanks again!
The Following User Says Thank You to s2ss For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

android.zealot.fervor
Old
(Last edited by android.zealot.fervor; 22nd April 2014 at 07:59 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1410
Quote:
Originally Posted by s2ss View Post
Such a shame to see such good devs leave. Thanks for all your work and support around here. Although the forums will become deserted after you're gone, you have all the reasons to leave. It's a shame that some users didn't know how to appreciate your experience. All the best, and thanks again!
I shall come back with more amazing stuff if those people come here and give their apology to make content those to whom they disappointed.
You can see down below how i contributed to S2 PLUS, but its a shame that no one gives respect to others devotion and hardwork.

Regards,
SAIF
THE BEST NATURE INSPIRED WEATHER CLOCK FOR Y0UR DEVICE
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to android.zealot.fervor For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

CoolDevelopment
Old
Thanks Meter 1512

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by android.zealot.fervor View Post
Well i'm leaving this forum as well.
Be happy folks. Now you will be getting more MODS and stuff.
Quote:
I shall come back with more amazing stuff if those people come here and give their apology to make content those to whom they disappointed.
You can see down below how i contributed to S2 PLUS, but its a shame that no one gives respect to others devotion and hardwork.

Regards,
SAIF
So you were away for whole two days?

Devices:
Samsung Galaxy S II Plus NFC

Current works:
OmniROM I9105(P): http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=49953943
Cyanogenmod 11 I9105(P): http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2568665
MoshKernel I9105(P): http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2615010

Donation:
Please see the paypal email in my profile, thanks.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CoolDevelopment For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dennis.kt
Old
(Last edited by dennis.kt; 23rd April 2014 at 07:44 PM.)
Thanks Meter 4
oh my god!!! now i must sell my s2+ and get another more popular device!..
common guys you dont need to leave but play with the right way...you know what i mean
with 2 words, respect is earned not given away. You should show respect if you want to respect you..

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

Quote:
nobody said something for you..you are gentelman and thank you..
probably you do not understand what is happening here..safariking or whatever thinks he is the owner of xda!

s2ss
Old
(Last edited by s2ss; 23rd April 2014 at 08:03 PM.)
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by dennis.kt View Post
oh my god!!! now i must sell my s2+ and get another more popular device!..
common guys you dont need to leave but play with the right way...you know what i mean
with 2 words, respect is earned not given away. You should show respect if you want to respect you..[COLOR="Silver"]
You have got to be kidding me. They were only trying to explain the basic rules of the xda (and yes, ie read the posts that started this mess). They are more experienced users who are familia with the rules and were only trying to keep these threads clean. people should thank them, not argue with them...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to s2ss For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dennis.kt
Old
Thanks Meter 4
the trouble guy isnt developer and he think he is..
the end from me..im out of here..wasted time