[Q] x10 mini pro, what's the best and how?

OP MagniPop

23rd April 2014, 08:18 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

4 posts
Hi.

Few months ago I bought my first droid, a u20i that had minicm7 already on but after a month I got too curious and SEUS'ed it to stock to see what that was like.

It was quite bad and wanted to return to nAa & minicm7. With the first step (flashtools) I managed to hardbrick it and paid the stupidity tax of 25 euros to get it jtagged. In the dev section some stuff has been updated some has not so the old stuff/new stuff mash gets quite confusing.

Could a lovely person of the community help out a noob and write what tools/files I need and in what steps do I need to do what so I could avoid any other costs?
23rd April 2014, 08:41 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 841

2,092 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagniPop

Hi.

Few months ago I bought my first droid, a u20i that had minicm7 already on but after a month I got too curious and SEUS'ed it to stock to see what that was like.

It was quite bad and wanted to return to nAa & minicm7. With the first step (flashtools) I managed to hardbrick it and paid the stupidity tax of 25 euros to get it jtagged. In the dev section some stuff has been updated some has not so the old stuff/new stuff mash gets quite confusing.

Could a lovely person of the community help out a noob and write what tools/files I need and in what steps do I need to do what so I could avoid any other costs?

Flashtool is ok, you just have to delete the x10blrelock.ftf from the /flashtool/firmwares folder and 'only' use kernels that have u20 in their name . Beyond that, you can do whatever you want with it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread