Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] want to post rom bugs but coz of xda policy cant post help!!!

OP Narinder888

23rd April 2014, 05:11 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Amritsar
Thanks Meter: 1

8 posts
More
i m trying to post bugs list for rom cm13 for micromax funbook p275. but coz of xda policy that user cant comment until he/she gave 10 posts to xda...what the hell? the user who tries to learn from xda and want to post or comment anything for understanding.... thn where he go for that???? ???????
23rd April 2014, 05:51 PM   |  #2  
Flag Medellín - Colombia
Thanks Meter: 4

21 posts
More
Rules are Rules mate.. I am facing same here but don't make a tragedy of this.. just let's wait and we will be able to post where we want
23rd April 2014, 11:02 PM   |  #3  
Flag Belfast, Ireland
Thanks Meter: 2

11 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narinder888

i m trying to post bugs list for rom cm13 for micromax funbook p275. but coz of xda policy that user cant comment until he/she gave 10 posts to xda...what the hell? the user who tries to learn from xda and want to post or comment anything for understanding.... thn where he go for that???? ???????

The reason the 10 post rule is in place is to prevent spambots and spammers. Also, a lot of new users come to XDA as they think it is a support website. XDA is a developer site, not a support site. New users want to access dev threads and ask questions. Dev threads are not meant for Q&A's, they are meant for development. To get 10 posts, all you need to do is help 10 people in Q&A or General forums...contribute to XDA by helping others. Once you have 10 posts, then you get access. Hope this helps
23rd April 2014, 11:20 PM   |  #4  
Flag From the South :)
Thanks Meter: 14

363 posts
More
Same problem here, but I do help out where I can

Sent from my SM-T310 using XDA Premium HD app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread