Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,468 Members 37,971 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] want to post rom bugs but coz of xda policy cant post help!!!

Tip us?

Narinder888
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Question [Q] want to post rom bugs but coz of xda policy cant post help!!!

i m trying to post bugs list for rom cm13 for micromax funbook p275. but coz of xda policy that user cant comment until he/she gave 10 posts to xda...what the hell? the user who tries to learn from xda and want to post or comment anything for understanding.... thn where he go for that???? ???????

jpvillabona
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Rules are Rules mate.. I am facing same here but don't make a tragedy of this.. just let's wait and we will be able to post where we want

Spartan Rises
Old
Thanks Meter 2

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narinder888 View Post
i m trying to post bugs list for rom cm13 for micromax funbook p275. but coz of xda policy that user cant comment until he/she gave 10 posts to xda...what the hell? the user who tries to learn from xda and want to post or comment anything for understanding.... thn where he go for that???? ???????
The reason the 10 post rule is in place is to prevent spambots and spammers. Also, a lot of new users come to XDA as they think it is a support website. XDA is a developer site, not a support site. New users want to access dev threads and ask questions. Dev threads are not meant for Q&A's, they are meant for development. To get 10 posts, all you need to do is help 10 people in Q&A or General forums...contribute to XDA by helping others. Once you have 10 posts, then you get access. Hope this helps

Galaxy droid fan 7
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Same problem here, but I do help out where I can

Sent from my SM-T310 using XDA Premium HD app