Originally Posted by Androidkeeda
How much time did it take for charging??
What are the bugs in this rom?? Plz tell... On 2 days i used 2 roms... Vanir aosp and cyanogen crew blur... But charging is takes so much time and battery is not good as stock... Apart from these both roms are super fluid.. Plz help and report bugs of this rom
Sent from my C5303 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
charging less than 4 hours.
but i think sometimes more than 4h. sometimes not until 4 hours.
for battery life =
full wifi + 3G : 12h
full wifi : 15h
full 3g : 6h+
- Sometimes freeze while in call or play youtube, hard reboot.
- torch : not working (must use other torch app)
- GPS : not working, with or without wifi still not working.
- 2nd mic : not working (you cant use whistle camera)
- On-The-Go Mode : sometimes work, sometimes not.
- Volume Down Button not working for entering recovery (you can use recovery in reboot option)
- Cant save manual Date and Time, after reboot, you will back in 2009
I think Mahdi ROM is best Custom ROM for XSP. More stable than existenz (i think.. )
Sorry for my bad english
---------- Post added at 01:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 AM ----------
Originally Posted by Janith Olagama
Still i cannot find
Where the Holo is.
Volume/camera button wake.
This is great Rom, No over heating issue for me but the @h20ray
mentioned bugs exists.
Thanks for the ROM.
Read this: http://mahdi-rom.com/ota/changelogsimple.txt
*Note this is a big update so if you encounter any problems do a clean flash before reporting any bugs
Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 | CM10
Sony Xperia SP | CM11