I have LG-P400, that's all I know.
I was really dumb to flash it without having much knowledge.
I never updated my phone earlier, so probably it worked on bundled OS with older baseband.
Now my problem, same in sequence as it happened.
1. I rooted my phone using antdroid king's root utility 1.0. Successfully done.
2. Installed CWM Recovery 18.104.22.168, successfully done using adb tools.
3. Flashed custom rom of Kitkat by Mukul Soni [CM11] (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2589303), done well. BUT WTF!, I had no network on my phone and IMEI is lost.
4. I googled up, found that I had to update the baseband. LGDMP doesn't detect my phone (tried everything), instead a blue screen in Windows shows up as soon as a enable USB Debugging (Handled exception error in lgx64usb.sys)
5. Finally I downloaded latest USB driver from LG website, and the blue screen problem went away, but LGDMP still doesn't detect my phone. No LGE Modem is shown in the device manager, so what do I disable?
6. I thought of downgrading to 2.2.2, so that my network becomes alive.
7. I downloaded OptimusX v1.1 ROM (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=915269).
8. Installed new recovery (Amon_Ra1.2) http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=249 and flashed this zip.
9. While flashing I didnot wipe the existing Kitkat, I didnot partition my SD Card.
10. My phone is now stuck on Android Logo!!
Please help. I am doctor, a nerd. This device screwed me up.