Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,920 Members 43,237 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Google play stopped working on my rooted kindle fire HD PLEASE help

Tip us?

Redneck hacker rebel
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation [Q] Google play stopped working on my rooted kindle fire HD PLEASE help

Ok I have a rooted kindle fire HD and have Google play on it but recently it just stopped working I checked and I still have root access but every time I open Google play it asks me to choose a new or existing account I choose existing then it ask me to enter my email and password so I do then it will load for a couple of seconds and then say that something went wrong and it couldn't connect with the servers and if this problem persists to contact Google costumer service I've tried that and they didn't know I've tried using the online version of Google play and I can sign in but then when I try and download something I click install and it says your download will start shortly nut it never does I can't sign in on any of my apps that have to do with Google (YouTube,gmail,play,chrome) I've reset my kindle to factory defaults and that didn't fix it (before I reset it when I opened Google play since I had already signed in with 2 accounts it would ask me what account I wanted to use I would click one and the app would just crash) at one time before I had changed permissions on app and it did like it did before I reset it but I figured out what was wrong and never changed any app permissions again I even went on one of your post and read how to install Google play on rooted kindle fire HD and did exactly what it said but it didn't fix it I've tried deleting and redownloading the apks and that didn't work and I had some apps that I had froze even though they had nothing to do with Google play I unfoze them and I also use a battery saver app but it never seemed to bother it and it still doesn't work even with it off I also use a app called xbooster to make games run smoother and right now I'm just lost on what could be wrong with it the only thing I can think of is that I tried to use fake credit card for Google play so I could download games with in app purchases but it didn't accept it and another thing might be that on my Google play services app I accidentally clicked the verify apps button but I even went online after that and verified my account through my email PLEASE help I'm so confused

stunts513
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 603

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck hacker rebel View Post
Ok I have a rooted kindle fire HD and have Google play on it but recently it just stopped working I checked and I still have root access but every time I open Google play it asks me to choose a new or existing account I choose existing then it ask me to enter my email and password so I do then it will load for a couple of seconds and then say that something went wrong and it couldn't connect with the servers and if this problem persists to contact Google costumer service I've tried that and they didn't know I've tried using the online version of Google play and I can sign in but then when I try and download something I click install and it says your download will start shortly nut it never does I can't sign in on any of my apps that have to do with Google (YouTube,gmail,play,chrome) I've reset my kindle to factory defaults and that didn't fix it (before I reset it when I opened Google play since I had already signed in with 2 accounts it would ask me what account I wanted to use I would click one and the app would just crash) at one time before I had changed permissions on app and it did like it did before I reset it but I figured out what was wrong and never changed any app permissions again I even went on one of your post and read how to install Google play on rooted kindle fire HD and did exactly what it said but it didn't fix it I've tried deleting and redownloading the apks and that didn't work and I had some apps that I had froze even though they had nothing to do with Google play I unfoze them and I also use a battery saver app but it never seemed to bother it and it still doesn't work even with it off I also use a app called xbooster to make games run smoother and right now I'm just lost on what could be wrong with it the only thing I can think of is that I tried to use fake credit card for Google play so I could download games with in app purchases but it didn't accept it and another thing might be that on my Google play services app I accidentally clicked the verify apps button but I even went online after that and verified my account through my email PLEASE help I'm so confused
kinda sounds like the google framework isn't installed anymore. Might wanna check and see if its still there or try reinstalling it.
My Wallpaper Fix for KF2, KFHD 7", and KFHD 8.9" is HERE
Please Read the instructions and use the debugger if you run into errors.
My own modified adb drivers for just about all kindles (includes old twrp and cm versions) HERE
Tablet UI Patch for latest CM10.1 build HERE!

Please send complaints to /dev/null
The Following User Says Thank You to stunts513 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Redneck hacker rebel
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by stunts513 View Post
kinda sounds like the google framework isn't installed anymore. Might wanna check and see if its still there or try reinstalling it.
What is latest version of Google play services

stunts513
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 603

DONATE TO ME
I have no idea I don't have to worry about that since I'm not on amazon os. Just use a utility like kffa to reinstall Google. Or kindlefree, that also can do it.

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire HD using Tapatalk
My Wallpaper Fix for KF2, KFHD 7", and KFHD 8.9" is HERE
Please Read the instructions and use the debugger if you run into errors.
My own modified adb drivers for just about all kindles (includes old twrp and cm versions) HERE
Tablet UI Patch for latest CM10.1 build HERE!

Please send complaints to /dev/null