XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

MobileIron corporate email

Tip us?

syale
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default MobileIron corporate email

Galaxy S2 SGH-T989. After rooting and installing custom rom, can I unroot without compromising the functionality of the custom rom? I want to install MobileIron for corporate email but it checks for root and will not run if root is present. I have Jedi Mind Trick JB8 installed. I have read that I have to remove all busybox and su binaries and superuser.apk. Is this all I need to do? I do not want to go back to stock rom

monkeybuttons
Old
Thanks Meter 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by syale View Post
Galaxy S2 SGH-T989. After rooting and installing custom rom, can I unroot without compromising the functionality of the custom rom? I want to install MobileIron for corporate email but it checks for root and will not run if root is present. I have Jedi Mind Trick JB8 installed. I have read that I have to remove all busybox and su binaries and superuser.apk. Is this all I need to do? I do not want to go back to stock rom
This doesn't belong in the "Dev" section. General or QA makes more sense.

You could try the Xposed module that hides root from apps (can't recall the name of it right now). If you don't know what Xposed is, Google it and read up.

littlepr
Old
Thanks Meter 11
http://forum.xda-developers.com/xpos...-root-t2574647

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to littlepr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]