[Q] Recovered a Samsung Galaxy Y S5360, but need some advise.
I've seem to have fixed a friend phone as it was registering all touches, but was wondering if anyone can tell me what happened. I didn't have to open the phone.
- Kept the power button pressed to force-off the phone, but it reboots.
- Took battery out, put it back in, powered phone on, touch interface worked for a few seconds than stopped.
- Took battery out, put it back in, started phone in maintenance mode (Stock ROM) and formatted cache.
- Rebooted phone and without delay selected options to power down the phone normally. Now, as the phone was shutting down it vibrated 3 times as opposed to once. What does this mean?
- Turned on the phone and the touch interface now works fine
- Again powered down the phone and this time it vibrated once as opposed. What does this mean?
Since then it appears that the phone is working fine. My friend even mentioned it's working a bit quicker.
I don't fully understand what's happened to make the phone work. The significant thing is as the phone was powering off it vibrated three times at the moment of power-off.
Sorry if I've asked in the wrong thread. Not sure where to ask this question. The "General" forum seemed to be the appropriate place.