I'm kind of new to the rooting procedure, so I am having a few questions regarding that topic. I used chainfires method to root my S5 and it worked just great.
1) I am no longer able to get updates Over The Air, which, as far as my research went, is unavoidable. Is this correct?
2) However, from what I read, I can still get updates via KIES, regardless of being rooted. Correct again?
3) If I decided to do that, my root access will be lost again. Correct again?
4) SuperSU Pro has a feature that it will try to protect root access during OTA updates. Will this (probably) work on these updates as well?
5) If I lost root due to an update - can I just repeat the same procedure with the same files chainfire provided to unlock root again or will this not work with the update generally?
Thanks for helping me out!