Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,803,209 Members 44,286 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

TWRP 2.7.0.0

Tip us?

glockman4519
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 34
Default TWRP 2.7.0.0

Could somebody please give me the link to TWRP 2.7.0.0 for the gt-n5110? I had it installed once and went back to 2.6.3.0 for some reason I don't recall right now but with that version I can't access my external USB drive for storage. I usually keep all my downloaded ROMs on my trusty USB to SD card adapter and pull right from that to flash a ROM. Thank you in advance.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using XDA Premium HD app

skeeterpro
Old
Thanks Meter 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by glockman4519 View Post
Could somebody please give me the link to TWRP 2.7.0.0 for the gt-n5110? I had it installed once and went back to 2.6.3.0 for some reason I don't recall right now but with that version I can't access my external USB drive for storage. I usually keep all my downloaded ROMs on my trusty USB to SD card adapter and pull right from that to flash a ROM. Thank you in advance.

I'm using 2.6.3.1 and find it works fine.

http://goo.im/devs/Hashcode/motox/un...-ghost-4.4.img
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits."....A. Einstein
----------------------------------------------------------

Samsung Galaxy Tab S Stock rooted
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Civato Flexbeam 4.2.2
Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 6800/OmniROM 4.4
SGS III Stock Rooted TW/Unlocked/4.3

glockman4519
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 34
Can you plug in a USB adapter for SD cards and it will recognize it? Also, just to clarify, this is for the gt-n5110 because the link you gave me doesn't gives that information and I really don't want to have to Odin my tablet back to stock and re do it again. I do thank you for helping out.

glockman4519
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeeterpro View Post
I'm using 2.6.3.1 and find it works fine.

http://goo.im/devs/Hashcode/motox/un...-ghost-4.4.img
Well I couldn't find anything on it so I just downloaded the file and flashed, My recovery tool picked it up right away as a recovery img. so I tried it out and viola, soft brick lol... Its a good thing I keep everything backed up now. Ever since I lost my ability to use custom ROMs on my note 2 from a Grand daughter incident, I keep stock ROMs and recoveries that I can flash via Odin.
Thank you anyways.