Remove All Ads from XDA

Boot script to turn on wifi tethering? flashable odin?

132 posts
Thanks Meter: 30
By grassyloki, Senior Member on 24th April 2014, 01:16 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hey guys i have kind of odd question.

but here's my problem. i have a Galaxy s4 SGH-M919 with 4.4.2 Google play edition rom and it thinks it is the galaxy s4 i9505 because it is the exact same as one, specs and software. i would like a boot script that turns on wifi tethering upon startup. the screen is absolutely destroyed because of a failed glass removal and i am unable to see the screen and use touch screen. i do have access to other Galaxy s4 SGH-M919 at my house because their my parrents, but i would like to use this phone's LTE as a hotspot while at school and other places. the home botton still works and so does volume up and down. i am testing ADB right now trying adb but i think it is blocked because i half to ok my computer.

Update: i have adb shell access through recovery and i can read/write system, data, sd card, ect. in android os i have adb access but not su, i think super su is blocking it... anyone how how to fix this? because if i can get su then i can make an app that simulates touches on the screen to open tethering
Thanks for any help
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread