FORUMS

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more

Cyngn Explained: Who’s Cyanogen, What’s Cyanogen OS?

While Cyanogen, Inc has been the source of many headlines lately, there … more

Verizon Moto X 2014 Receives Root On Kitkat 4.4.4

The Verizon Moto X 2014 has finally received root, albeit only on Kitkat 4.4.4 … more

Android 5.1.1 Released, Google Cell Service – XDA TV

Android Lollipop 5.1.1 has been released. That and much more news is covered … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

CF Auto root IS NOT cf auto rooting after 4.4.

23rd April 2014, 08:37 PM |#11  
cjranucci's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dallas, TX
Thanks Meter: 72
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 22sl22

Now you're confusing me

The first bit of you're post is correct. Autoroot, then Twrp then su zip

When flashing TWRP make sure to untick auto reboot in odin or it probably won't work

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

That is the issue I think. The version of Odin I am using has Auto Reboot greyed out. Won't let me uncheck it. I am using Odin v3.09.
 
 
23rd April 2014, 08:40 PM |#12  
22sl22's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 3,021
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjranucci

That is the issue I think. The version of Odin I am using has Auto Reboot greyed out. Won't let me uncheck it. I am using Odin v3.09.

Have you tried exiting completely and then trying again. Or sometimes you have to add the file in odin first and then you can change it.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to 22sl22 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2014, 09:00 PM |#13  
cjranucci's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dallas, TX
Thanks Meter: 72
 
More
I think that this is the issue. Auto Reboot stays greyed out in Odin. Even if I load the TWRP file first. Maybe I need another version of Odin?

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

Using Odin 3.07 I was able to uncheck auto reboot. Once I flashed TWRP, it was just sitting in the download mode screen of course. I held power and it rebooted. Still unable to get into recovery mode.
23rd April 2014, 09:08 PM |#14  
22sl22's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 3,021
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjranucci

I think that this is the issue. Auto Reboot stays greyed out in Odin. Even if I load the TWRP file first. Maybe I need another version of Odin?

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

Using Odin 3.07 I was able to uncheck auto reboot. Once I flashed TWRP, it was just sitting in the download mode screen of course. I held power and it rebooted. Still unable to get into recovery mode.

Did you download 2.6.3.3 version? Also make sure you got the right one lt03wifiue. Power+vol up+home then only release the power button as soon as you see Samsung note screen, the first one

Make sure the file is flashed before rebooting.

Sent from my Note 2014 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to 22sl22 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2014, 09:24 PM |#15  
cjranucci's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dallas, TX
Thanks Meter: 72
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 22sl22

Did you download 2.6.3.3 version? Also make sure you got the right one lt03wifiue. Power+vol up+home then only release the power button as soon as you see Samsung note screen, the first one

Make sure the file is flashed before rebooting.

Sent from my Note 2014 using Tapatalk

Well TWRP is working now, Just flashed it again, and now no issues. Working on flashing the supersu zip now. Thanks for all of the help.
23rd April 2014, 09:29 PM |#16  
22sl22's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 3,021
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjranucci

Well TWRP is working now, Just flashed it again, and now no issues. Working on flashing the supersu zip now. Thanks for all of the help.

No problem, glad I could help

You may have to spin the wheel of misfortunate flashing again soon though, it looks like US kitkat is gonna drop soon

Sent from my Note 2014 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to 22sl22 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2014, 09:41 PM |#17  
cjranucci's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dallas, TX
Thanks Meter: 72
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 22sl22

No problem, glad I could help

You may have to spin the wheel of misfortunate flashing again soon though, it looks like US kitkat is gonna drop soon

Sent from my Note 2014 using Tapatalk

Heck, after this, it will be easy. Thanks again!
24th April 2014, 01:32 AM |#18  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Thanks for your help
Last edited by jerrys0828; 24th April 2014 at 01:51 AM. Reason: Had trouble finding twrp files but its all good now
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes