FORUMS

I/O Summary: App Permissions

Rumors regarding the new app permissions system have been floating about the internet for weeks now. … more

NVIDIA Launches SHIELD Android TV at Google I/O

Since Android TV was announced at Google I/O 2014, there has been very little activity … more

Devs Beware – Automatic Backup Privacy Risks

One new feature of “Android M” (speculation on potential names welcomed … more

Android M to Bring New App Drawer

It has now been seen that Android M will receive a new app drawer as part of the stock … more

Easy Root Method for 4.4.2?

Thanks Meter: 294
 
By Sadman Khan, Senior Member on 14th April 2014, 07:22 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
23rd April 2014, 04:23 PM |#11  
donaldducky's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 0
 
Donate to Me
More
How to find out whether the phone bootloader is locked or unlocked on a newly bought phone?

Sent from my C6833 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
 
23rd April 2014, 07:41 PM |#12  
Lc1975's Avatar
Member
Flag Porto
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by donaldducky

How to find out whether the phone bootloader is locked or unlocked on a newly bought phone?

Sent from my C6833 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Just write this on phone:

*#*#7378423#*#*

Bootloader unlock Allowed: YES (can unlock)

Bootloader unlock Allowed: NO (can't unlock)

Bootloader unlocked: YES (unlocked)
23rd April 2014, 08:04 PM |#13  
donaldducky's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 0
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lc1975

Just write this on phone:

*#*#7378423#*#*

Bootloader unlock Allowed: YES (can unlock)

Bootloader unlock Allowed: NO (can't unlock)

Bootloader unlocked: YES (unlocked)

Thanks. My Bootloader unlock allowed*says*Yes. It means I can unlock my bootloader.

Sent from my C6833 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
24th April 2014, 02:01 AM |#14  
Account currently disabled
Flag Kepler-34b
Thanks Meter: 5,679
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by donaldducky

Thanks. My Bootloader unlock allowed*says*Yes. It means I can unlock my bootloader.

Sent from my C6833 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Yup, that's right.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes