Updated Android Lollipop Preview Images – XDA TV

The Android Lollipop Preview Images are now available! That and much more news is … more

Get a Complete Set of Logs with Andy Log

The importance of proper logging is undeniable. No, we’re not talking about lumberjack work. … more

Try Some Android Lollipop Applications on Your Device

Android 5.0 Lollipop has been officially announced and lucky users of Google Nexus 5 … more

AutoCon Manages Your Connections to Perserve Battery Life

As we’ve talked about in the past, battery life is still somewhat of a sore … more

Make it LOUDER Rogers GS4

OP AJGUY123

21st April 2014, 03:08 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Mississauga
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
More
I have been searching like crazy to find a volume booster. I have been through rooting my phone, installing cyenogenmod, attepting wicked ROM, attempting Gummy ROM. Soft bricking my phone, flashing back to stock and have it rooted again. Just looking to boost the volume on my SGH-I337M.

Here is why it is important to me. Its great and all that Samsung wants to protect my hearing, however, I use my headphone jack as an aux out to play music for high energy fitness classes!! Some stereos at gyms that I go to are tuned down lower, and even at max my phone doesn't make it all loud enough for a good class! I even bought a separate walkman MP3 player, but it ended up going through the wash. Someone help!

THANKS!!
22nd April 2014, 02:32 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 15

228 posts
Try different kernels, rather than stock. Some have volume boosters - Ktoonz, and Adam are two that come to mind.

Consequently, I'm looking for the opposite - Increase vibration.....can't find anything that will do.....Ktoonz is wound up to 125 and
it still doesn't do the trick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJGUY123

I have been searching like crazy to find a volume booster. I have been through rooting my phone, installing cyenogenmod, attepting wicked ROM, attempting Gummy ROM. Soft bricking my phone, flashing back to stock and have it rooted again. Just looking to boost the volume on my SGH-I337M.

Here is why it is important to me. Its great and all that Samsung wants to protect my hearing, however, I use my headphone jack as an aux out to play music for high energy fitness classes!! Some stereos at gyms that I go to are tuned down lower, and even at max my phone doesn't make it all loud enough for a good class! I even bought a separate walkman MP3 player, but it ended up going through the wash. Someone help!

THANKS!!

22nd April 2014, 06:23 PM   |  #3  
Flag Chatham
Thanks Meter: 174

459 posts
More
Check in to this, helps increase sound quality and loudness.Viper4Android
You'll need root and you'll need to install the driver upon opening the app then make your wanted sound changes.
22nd April 2014, 06:36 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 15

228 posts
Anything like this for a vibration mod? Make it stronger?
24th April 2014, 12:11 AM   |  #5  
Flag Calgary
Thanks Meter: 46

109 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJGUY123

THANKS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kylecore

Check in to this, helps increase sound quality and loudness.Viper4Android
You'll need root and you'll need to install the driver upon opening the app then make your wanted sound changes.

This. If you just want louder music, install Viper4Android, press menu in viper settings, select UI setting, change to Expert, then go all the way down to the bottom and change gain to 6Db
24th April 2014, 02:36 AM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member
Flag Mississauga
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
More
Update. Hell yeah!!! Viper works amazing. I finally improved the one and only thing that pisses me off about Samsung phones! There were some things to work through, but this will improve my classes for sure! Get the studio bumpin! Thanks again guys
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread