[Q] I can not set as default an apk

Search This thread

gulluwing

Jun 6, 2010
I post here because I think my problem is a common android problem...excuse me for my bad english, I hope you understand my exposition.
In my tablet Note 10.1 I have installed some different browsers because I'm evalueting which is the best, now I'm using one that for convenience we will name AA.
So, whenever I tap on a link and appears a window with the list of browser I tap on AA and appearss the classic window that says "complete action using" and after "just this once / always" I tap on "always" . Afterwords if I try to open a link appears again the same message "complete action using" I also went into the application manager and I deleted the value "delete default" by all browsers.
The same thing happens to me if I open a pdf or excel file.
What can you tell me about?
Thanks

Vaibhav Chauhan

Feb 17, 2014
Dahod, Gujarat
I post here because I think my problem is a common android problem...excuse me for my bad english, I hope you understand my exposition.
In my tablet Note 10.1 I have installed some different browsers because I'm evalueting which is the best, now I'm using one that for convenience we will name AA.
So, whenever I tap on a link and appears a window with the list of browser I tap on AA and appearss the classic window that says "complete action using" and after "just this once / always" I tap on "always" . Afterwords if I try to open a link appears again the same message "complete action using" I also went into the application manager and I deleted the value "delete default" by all browsers.
The same thing happens to me if I open a pdf or excel file.
What can you tell me about?
Thanks

delete the unused browsers from the system