Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,220 Members 44,909 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] what is the best romm to move apps to sd except 4.4.2

Tip us?
 
theo ochuba
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 21
Join Date: Apr 2014
Default [Q] what is the best romm to move apps to sd except 4.4.2

Hey guys pls I was on 4.2.2 jelly bean! And I could move apps to Sd easily , now I'm on carbon rom and I can't do that! Anymore! What rom can perfom thesame fucntion as 4.2.2 ? Can ktktat ressurection do it? Or should I go back to 4.2.2 ?? Help me
 
siddhu2199
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 73
Posts: 187
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Vadodara
No kitkat based aosp roms can move apps to sd card but if u want to move u will have to go back to stock....

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
 
theo ochuba
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 21
Join Date: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by siddhu2199 View Post
No kitkat based aosp roms can move apps to sd card but if u want to move u will have to go back to stock....

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
I have to go back to stock 4.2.2? Isn't there a way I can create space in my internal memory, cos my apps are large in it..
 
siddhu2199
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 73
Posts: 187
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Vadodara
How much big apps are they.. Because most of the apps are less than 100 mb... If. U want play big games then u can move their respective data to ur external sd card..... And if u want to move data u can use GL TO SD app...

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
 
theo ochuba
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 21
Join Date: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by siddhu2199 View Post
How much big apps are they.. Because most of the apps are less than 100 mb... If. U want play big games then u can move their respective data to ur external sd card..... And if u want to move data u can use GL TO SD app...

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
But what do u advise.? Should I stay on my custom carbon rom or go back to 4.2.2 ? I need ur advice.. I want to fully move the apps to Sd
 
siddhu2199
Old
#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 73
Posts: 187
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Vadodara
Stay on carbon rom as it far better than stock in many aspects....

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to siddhu2199 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
theo ochuba
Old
#7  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 21
Join Date: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by siddhu2199 View Post
Stay on carbon rom as it far better than stock in many aspects....

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
You are the Man! I would stay on carbon rom! And how do I backup my Efs and restore it? Can you show me the steps?
 
theo ochuba
Old
#8  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 21
Join Date: Apr 2014
My twitter crashes when I try to open it, what do I do?

Sent from my GT-I9082 using xda app-developers app
 
siddhu2199
Old
#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 73
Posts: 187
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Vadodara
This is a guide for efs backup and restore...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2420902

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 02:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by theo ochuba View Post
My twitter crashes when I try to open it, what do I do?

Sent from my GT-I9082 using xda app-developers app
Actually I don't use twitter so I don't know about. That

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Forums Added for the Nvidia Shield Tablet and Sharp Aquos Crystal

Just a few days ago, wetook an in depth look at theNvidia Shield Tabletand … more

[OTA Captured] Android 4.4.3 Lands on European HTC One M7

The secound release of the Android L Developer Previewmay be the new hotness for … more

Take a Perfectly Stable Shot with Open Camera

The camera app on our Android smartphones and tablets isn’t something we focus on all … more

Motorola Droid X Receives Almost Fully Functional KitKat Port

While we are all wondering when Google will decide to officially release … more