Originally Posted by supermth2
See that's the thing. Odin says I'm on custom everything with a count of 4. But my phone updated through the sprint network while I was sleeping one day so It used an official rom, but I never got a Knox counter, and my recover and everything never went back to stock.
Sorry if the problem is innoying, if you want I could make a video showing the problem and link you to it.
Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app
Everytime to flash a rom, you will have a flash count. With the knox thing that is a prart of the MK4 update, but it can be ridden with no problem.
Flash back to 100% pure stock unrooted with stock recovery.. When you are done, and you go back to download mode,you will not see the knox count, only the normal one you would see if flashing a none MK4 rom.. If your phone is out of warranty, then do not worry about the knox counter.. If it is still under warranty, when you need to go to the Sprint store, by flashing back to unroooted stock MC2, the knox counter will not show, and everything will show normal instead of custom..
So follow these steps once again.
1)Put (if you have not already) Billards Stock MC2 unrooted with counter reset on your external Sdcard.
2) If you do not already have one, install a custom recovery.
3)Boot to your custom recovery and do a complete wipe cache, delvik cache, data, system..
4) once done install the zip
5) Once the zip starts billards version of TWRP will start. when it does do a complete wipe again.
6) Go to install and choose the billards zip again and run it
7) When it is done it choose reboot, but it will reboot into a special feature included, but you have to do nothing else. Once it is done it will boot let it do its thing, and when done you should be back to 100% MC2 stock..
When it is all done, set up your phone like you would normally do.. At some point sprint will tell you about a system update.. Let it run on its own and you should be at MK4. Yes you will have the know counter, but that is no real big deal,as I mentioned earlier.