Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,784,939 Members 50,202 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Problem with the sound

Tip us?
 
XperiAngelRB
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 47
Join Date: Jun 2012
Default Problem with the sound

Hi everybody, I have a xperia T with the stock rom 4.3 (9.2.A.1.205) - Rooted & Deodexed, I have a problem with the sound, what happens is that when I'm playing a youtube video, music, gaming, listening perfectly but after a minute or so is not heard nothing is muted completely what I'm playing. Any solution to this?. Thank you very much in advance.
 
Ben Ling
Old
#2  
Ben Ling's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 6,834
Posts: 3,878
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Kuala Lumpur

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by XperiAngelRB View Post
Hi everybody, I have a xperia T with the stock rom 4.3 (9.2.A.1.205) - Rooted & Deodexed, I have a problem with the sound, what happens is that when I'm playing a youtube video, music, gaming, listening perfectly but after a minute or so is not heard nothing is muted completely what I'm playing. Any solution to this?. Thank you very much in advance.
do you flash any mod before this problem comes out ?




Like My Work ? Donate To Me So That I Can Contribute To More Devices
Always Hit Thanks If You Like My Work
 
XperiAngelRB
Old
#3  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 47
Join Date: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Ling View Post
do you flash any mod before this problem comes out ?
Yes, the only mod that I have is [PORT][MOD][JB4.3] Xperia Z2 SystemUI & Home Universal for All Xperia's
 
Ben Ling
Old
#4  
Ben Ling's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 6,834
Posts: 3,878
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Kuala Lumpur

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by XperiAngelRB View Post
Yes, the only mod that I have is [PORT][MOD][JB4.3] Xperia Z2 SystemUI & Home Universal for All Xperia's
that won't affect the sound..

so try to flash the whole ftf




Like My Work ? Donate To Me So That I Can Contribute To More Devices
Always Hit Thanks If You Like My Work
 
XperiAngelRB
Old
#5  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 47
Join Date: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Ling View Post
that won't affect the sound..

so try to flash the whole ftf
One last question, if i flash the whole ftf, how I root this ftf if i have the Bootloader lock and I canīt Unlock that? Sorry for annoy you so much. thanks in advance
 
Ben Ling
Old
#6  
Ben Ling's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 6,834
Posts: 3,878
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Kuala Lumpur

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by XperiAngelRB View Post
One last question, if i flash the whole ftf, how I root this ftf if i have the Bootloader lock and I canīt Unlock that? Sorry for annoy you so much. thanks in advance
how do you root it in 4.3 then ?

do the same way




Like My Work ? Donate To Me So That I Can Contribute To More Devices
Always Hit Thanks If You Like My Work
 
XperiAngelRB
Old
#7  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 47
Join Date: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Ling View Post
how do you root it in 4.3 then ?

do the same way
Root 4.1 ftf and then install the rom by the recovery! Because root 4.3 ftf there arenīt solution, there no way to root this ftf. Anyway thanks very much for your answers!
 
Ben Ling
Old
#8  
Ben Ling's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 6,834
Posts: 3,878
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Kuala Lumpur

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by XperiAngelRB View Post
Root 4.1 ftf and then install the rom by the recovery! Because root 4.3 ftf there arenīt solution, there no way to root this ftf. Anyway thanks very much for your answers!
then you just try again

don't need to say thanks,simply hit the thanks button is enought




Like My Work ? Donate To Me So That I Can Contribute To More Devices
Always Hit Thanks If You Like My Work

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Give Your Notification Shade a Facelift with these Modding Guides

Modification has always been one of the strong suits of Android, due in … more

Keep Track of How Much Your Car Truly Costs with Car Logbook

It’s a very well established fact that cars are expensive. In addition to … more

New Nvidia SHIELD Tablet OTA! Moto G 4G Gets Official CyangenMod 11 Nightlies – XDA Developer TV

The Nvidia SHIELD Tablet gets its … more

Prevent Apps from Locking Screen Orientation with HaveOwnOrientation

Most applications on Android play nicely with both landscape and … more