Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,088 Members 39,462 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] need urgent help regarding rom?

Tip us?

vikcoolboy4u
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] need urgent help regarding rom?

hello i need some help i just bought note 3 LTE variant with Snapdragon processor and its already Region Unlocked .I am from India and want to install Indian Note 3 N900 Exynos Processor Rom on LTE Snapdragon variant Note 3 .Now i want to know that can i install it and it's already out of guarantee. Will it work fine because both variant have different processor please reply as soon as possible .

one more problem is that i am using indian sim and its working only where 3g network but when my phone is in 2g network its shows emergency call only what should i do because mostly i am in 2g network . Tell me the solution because of this i want to know that can i install indian rom on LTE variant may be this network problem will be removed if i install Indian note 3 rom on LTE variant .

waiting for your precious reply hoping that my queries will be solved thanks in advance .

gee2012
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,049
Quote:
Originally Posted by vikcoolboy4u View Post
hello i need some help i just bought note 3 LTE variant with Snapdragon processor and its already Region Unlocked .I am from India and want to install Indian Note 3 N900 Exynos Processor Rom on LTE Snapdragon variant Note 3 .Now i want to know that can i install it and it's already out of guarantee. Will it work fine because both variant have different processor please reply as soon as possible .

one more problem is that i am using indian sim and its working only where 3g network but when my phone is in 2g network its shows emergency call only what should i do because mostly i am in 2g network . Tell me the solution because of this i want to know that can i install indian rom on LTE variant may be this network problem will be removed if i install Indian note 3 rom on LTE variant .

waiting for your precious reply hoping that my queries will be solved thanks in advance .
First you cannot flash a Exynos cpu based rom to a N9005 (Qualcomm 800) device. For connection issues i would contact your provider for the right settings and look if you have the bands to support it.
USE Search: /this thread /all threads/Google before posting your question, you`re most likely not the first one having this issue

vikcoolboy4u
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by gee2012 View Post
First you cannot flash a Exynos cpu based rom to a N9005 (Qualcomm 800) device. For connection issues i would contact your provider for the right settings and look if you have the bands to support it.
i have tried the network provider not telling me anything regarding band i am from India here 2g network is everywhere. Is anyone using N9005 in India without this network issue please reply i Waana know guys and if its working please tell me how ?

fadhil3536
Old
Thanks Meter 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by vikcoolboy4u View Post
i have tried the network provider not telling me anything regarding band i am from India here 2g network is everywhere. Is anyone using N9005 in India without this network issue please reply i Waana know guys and if its working please tell me how ?
Go here

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2438431

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Press thanks if i helped u...