No registration required

[Q] How to re-enable My Magazine

OP KobaltKour

24th April 2014, 09:16 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hey guys,

When I got my Note 3 I found mymagazine really annoying and so I disabled and deleted it as much as I could, but as I'm not rooted I couldn't fully get rid of it - So it is left like this (sorry I can't post a photo link so I'll type it and add an attachment of the screenshot):

Force stop: Greyed out
Disable: Greyed out

Storage:
Total: 0.00B
Application: 0.00B
SD card app: 0.00B
Data: 0.00B
SD card date: 0.00B
Move to SD card: Greyed out
Clear data: Greyed out

However, more recently, I found out I was not so clever and that when I get a notification from the stock email app and try to open it, I always get the message "Unfortunately, E-mail has stopped." I've looked around and saw that people get this when they disable mymagazine and it goes away after enabling it.

Is there a way for me to re-enable mymagazine? As you can see the enable/disable button is greyed out on my phone.

Thanks. Any help appreciated.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-04-23-16-53-39.png
Views:	35
Size:	194.1 KB
ID:	2705509  
24th April 2014, 09:24 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Heerlen
Thanks Meter: 3,243

8,801 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KobaltKour

Hey guys,

When I got my Note 3 I found mymagazine really annoying and so I disabled and deleted it as much as I could, but as I'm not rooted I couldn't fully get rid of it - So it is left like this (sorry I can't post a photo link so I'll type it and add an attachment of the screenshot):

Force stop: Greyed out
Disable: Greyed out

Storage:
Total: 0.00B
Application: 0.00B
SD card app: 0.00B
Data: 0.00B
SD card date: 0.00B
Move to SD card: Greyed out
Clear data: Greyed out

However, more recently, I found out I was not so clever and that when I get a notification from the stock email app and try to open it, I always get the message "Unfortunately, E-mail has stopped." I've looked around and saw that people get this when they disable mymagazine and it goes away after enabling it.

Is there a way for me to re-enable mymagazine? As you can see the enable/disable button is greyed out on my phone.

Thanks. Any help appreciated.

Juat reflash the stock rom with Odin or a custom rom in recovery without a wipe.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread