Should i sell my z1?

OP Mandeep148

23rd April 2014, 10:35 PM   |  #21  
Flag Liverpool
Thanks Meter: 782

3,815 posts
Donate to Me
More
Honestly I'll be getting rid of this as soon as the one plus one is readily available. That phone is a monster.

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
23rd April 2014, 11:41 PM   |  #22  
Planet Earth
Thanks Meter: 617

2,984 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dladz

Honestly I'll be getting rid of this as soon as the one plus one is readily available. That phone is a monster.

Hey Dladz, how you doing? Can you send me the link of that monster?
The Following User Says Thank You to eclyptos For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th April 2014, 01:46 AM   |  #23  
Flag panamá
Thanks Meter: 462

3,279 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dladz

I saw that beast on video this morning, almost tempting

Sent from my C6906 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to negrobembon For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th April 2014, 09:37 AM   |  #24  
Flag Liverpool
Thanks Meter: 782

3,815 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eclyptos

Hey Dladz, how you doing? Can you send me the link of that monster?

Hey m8, i'm not too bad, how's yourself?

Here's the link, i'm seriously having a very hard time faulting it, ticks every single box for me.

http://www.androidpolice.com/2014/04...vable-battery/

Official site http://oneplus.net/

£269 for the lot offline hahaa

It'll be dropping in may, but if you can't wait for that then there is always this

http://oneplus.net/smash

---------- Post added at 08:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by negrobembon

Yea definitely, I saw it and thought it was a HTC device so started having a look an then I spotted the logo and thought nah it's a crazy chinese company that'll yoyo back into the shadows, but that spec sheet looks like an XDA members dream and seeing that the operating system is designed by an XDA member I can see what they've done.
Every possible angle has been looked at and taken care of, just looking at them specs must be making sammy and apple think " Oh for crying out loud who the hell is 1+1? Why have they given so much?"

Then they'll see the price and put a gun in their mouths

---------- Post added at 08:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by negrobembon

Yea definitely, I saw it and thought it was a HTC device so started having a look an then I spotted the logo and thought nah it's a crazy chinese company that'll yoyo back into the shadows, but that spec sheet looks like an XDA members dream and seeing that the operating system is designed by an XDA member I can see what they've done.
Every possible angle has been looked at and taken care of, just looking at them specs must be making sammy and apple think " Oh for crying out loud who the hell is 1+1? Why have they given so much?"

Then they'll see the price and put a gun in their mouths

PS: Just to point out that the Z1 isn't a bad phone, it's got it's trade off's and i've had my issues but overall it's been reliable, stable, fast and durable, not to mention it came swimming with my a while ago where i made a few underwater video's and such which was great, the water pressed the play button on poweramp and the music was playing in the background which i didn't know at the time so all my videos have got Fleetwood Mac - Gypsy and The Doors - light my fire in the background but it worked is the point

---------- Post added at 08:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandeep148

Guys is the touch screen dsync issue normal? I get it very slight, after 2 days I need to restart my phone to fix it, then it works fine.. Touch screen dsync issue is always happens it happens very less, mostly after 2 days of restart..
Is that normal?

Sent from my C6902 using xda app-developers app

Some people have reported a problem with the touchscreen, it tends to not happen when you're holding the metal part of the phones frame, so holding it in a case tends to make it happen (if that's what you ment)

Not all Z1's have this problem, only some, there was a thread about this which i've tried to find and it's eluded me, it was about the problem and someone posted a possible fix for it which some people had found to work, it's definitely in the Z1 section, just not sure where.

It involved modding a config file to reduce or highten the sensitivity of the screen's touch.
Last edited by dladz; 24th April 2014 at 09:45 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dladz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread