Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,866 Members 52,136 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

How to root note 3 with 4.4.2

Tip us?

jerrycoffman45
Old
Thanks Meter 670
Quote:
Originally Posted by CZ Eddie View Post
Just to confirm, but ALL versions of Jelly Bean for the ATT Note 3 are rootable? Every single last one of them, until we hit KK?
thats right
The Following User Says Thank You to jerrycoffman45 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Blackmoses
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearshift View Post
If you took the OTA and are now on official kitkat (NC2), then as of now, there is no way for you to root. you would have had to have had root on jelly bean, then flash a pre-rooted kitkat custom rom in order to acheive kitkat root. furthermore, we are also currently blocked from downgrading back to JB either. So all you can do is wait a few days or so until a new developement is made

Thanks. I've been a member of this forum for a year and change but this is my first time posting. I just bought the Note3 and it came preloaded with KitKat 4.4.2 on ATT N900A. I previously had the S3 rooted and running Hyperdrive ROM for a while. Just a question, is there timetable as to when the root will be released by the Dev team? Thanks in advance.

BMoses

jerrycoffman45
Old
Thanks Meter 670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackmoses View Post
Thanks. I've been a member of this forum for a year and change but this is my first time posting. I just bought the Note3 and it came preloaded with KitKat 4.4.2 on ATT N900A. I previously had the S3 rooted and running Hyperdrive ROM for a while. Just a question, is there timetable as to when the root will be released by the Dev team? Thanks in advance.

BMoses
Yep as soon as someone figures it out it will be released

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk