XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[KERNEL] [INT'L][TW/GE/AOSP - 4.4][23/04/2014] Alucard-Kernel-SGS4 - Stweaks

Tip us?

davtse
Old
Thanks Meter 1647
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimsilver73 View Post
Oh, I meant replicate the running my phone down to zero percent, don't mind at all switching phone off to see how it charges.
I can confirm however that it is just the charging animation that doesn't work as I saw it last night when I rebooted with power plugged in, of course it only powers down and doesn't reboot but you can see that the charging animation doesn't work.
Ah okay. So right now the problem is that when plugged in it can't reboot? You're on AOSP? For GE it reboots fine on when plugged in though.
i9300 Kernels: Temasek/Yank555(AOSP/SAMMY)/GOOGYMAX(Dual boot)
i9505: Echoe AEL/Ktoonez/faux

Echoeroms all the way!
The Following User Says Thank You to davtse For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Jimsilver73
Old
Thanks Meter 487
Quote:
Originally Posted by davtse View Post
Ah okay. So right now the problem is that when plugged in it can't reboot? You're on AOSP? For GE it reboots fine on when plugged in though.
Yes, exactly - seems it must be an aosp specific problem then, so you can reboot fine when plugged in then on ge then?

I just powered off my phone on my way to work and plugged in power, it charged 4% in 10 mins, no charging animation.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jimsilver73 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

davtse
Old
Thanks Meter 1647
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimsilver73 View Post
Yes, exactly - seems it must be an aosp specific problem then, so you can reboot fine when plugged in then on ge then?

I just powered off my phone on my way to work and plugged in power, it charged 4% in 10 mins, no charging animation.
yup no issues here on GE, just rebooted while plugged in twice. Have charging animation working as well. Seems to be a AOSP specific problem.
i9300 Kernels: Temasek/Yank555(AOSP/SAMMY)/GOOGYMAX(Dual boot)
i9505: Echoe AEL/Ktoonez/faux

Echoeroms all the way!