Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,200 Members 40,561 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] S2 stuck on samsung logo

Tip us?

px326
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Post [Q] S2 stuck on samsung logo

Hey guys, i was running the latest version of Slim Kat rom for my i9100 when it turned off and then was stuck on samsumg boot logo. When i try to access twrp it just says teamwin and wont go any further. It happened once before and so i just flashed a stock rom and then went back to rooting it. However, now when i try to flash any rom (stock/custom), or another recovery with odin it freezes at "nand write start". I have access to download mode which is really the only thing i have working atm

Ive read around and done everything (eg try other usb ports/cables/odin version) but no luck. Is there anything else i could do? I dont wanna do a pit flash cause im scared ill completely screw it up.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks

sabeeh102
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by px326 View Post
Hey guys, i was running the latest version of Slim Kat rom for my i9100 when it turned off and then was stuck on samsumg boot logo. When i try to access twrp it just says teamwin and wont go any further. It happened once before and so i just flashed a stock rom and then went back to rooting it. However, now when i try to flash any rom (stock/custom), or another recovery with odin it freezes at "nand write start". I have access to download mode which is really the only thing i have working atm

Ive read around and done everything (eg try other usb ports/cables/odin version) but no luck. Is there anything else i could do? I dont wanna do a pit flash cause im scared ill completely screw it up.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks
Try installing the stock kernel and then try using odin.in download mode,try installing cwm recovery image using odin

px326
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabeeh102 View Post
Try installing the stock kernel and then try using odin.in download mode,try installing cwm recovery image using odin
no luck Still gives me the same error
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	stuck.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	243.0 KB
ID:	2705651