Voluem buttons not working during incoming calls

Search This thread

Stirius

Aug 23, 2013
Hello, I have a problem. I have Zopo C2. And when I make a call and talk with someone then everything is fine. I can put volume up and down with my buttons with no problems.

But if I receive a call then it is not possible.I tried to minimize the call, unlock the phone, got back to the call and then it is working. So it seems like if I receive a call with the phone locked, my buttons up and down stays locked.

Do you know what to do with this? Or if it is done maybe with some application? But uninstalling one by one just to check it and get payed calls to check it is not a very good solution :(

Thanks!

Reactions: Bonniecal

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello, I have a problem. I have Zopo C2. And when I make a call and talk with someone then everything is fine. I can put volume up and down with my buttons with no problems.

But if I receive a call then it is not possible.I tried to minimize the call, unlock the phone, got back to the call and then it is working. So it seems like if I receive a call with the phone locked, my buttons up and down stays locked.

Do you know what to do with this? Or if it is done maybe with some application? But uninstalling one by one just to check it and get payed calls to check it is not a very good solution :(

Thanks!