Note 2 Screen Replacement

OP justinc87

23rd April 2014, 10:46 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hello all,

I recently replaced the glass on my Note 2. After removing all the glue on the LCD and replacing the double sided adhesive I put the glass back on and it looks great!! Unfortunately the touch now glitches out and sometimes shuts off completely. I then have to hit the power button and do the unlock screen, then the touch works again for a while. I have found the pen to be a lifesaver when I don't want to cut power again and again.

Now I figured I'd have some sensitivity loss due to the LCD glue being gone but should it be this bad? Anyone else replace the glass and have similar issues? Any advice from anyone?

- Justin
24th April 2014, 11:09 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 24

132 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinc87

Hello all,

I recently replaced the glass on my Note 2. After removing all the glue on the LCD and replacing the double sided adhesive I put the glass back on and it looks great!! Unfortunately the touch now glitches out and sometimes shuts off completely. I then have to hit the power button and do the unlock screen, then the touch works again for a while. I have found the pen to be a lifesaver when I don't want to cut power again and again.

Now I figured I'd have some sensitivity loss due to the LCD glue being gone but should it be this bad? Anyone else replace the glass and have similar issues? Any advice from anyone?

- Justin

It seems two parts have not been combined together tightly.
You'd better try to replace a new one or the whole complete LCD screen with digitizer and frame.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
glass, note 2, replacement
Previous Thread Next Thread