Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Need help to find a KDZ file

OP sb300869

8th March 2014, 03:37 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Hello All. I need to download a file for my LG G2 so I can change the software version from D80210B-HKG-XX TO D80210B-EUR-XX so I can have 4g enable on my phone with Three UK. I now have all the tools to make this change but I am having trouble in finding any KDZ files on the internet. I have though a simple google search would have helped but there is nothing. What am I doing wrong in my search. Can somebody please guide me or send me a link so I can download the D80210B-EUR-XX KDZ file.

Phone: LG G2 - 32 gb version model D802
8th March 2014, 03:47 PM   |  #2  
Member
Flag UK
Thanks Meter: 3
 
52 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sb300869

Hello All. I need to download a file for my LG G2 so I can change the software version from D80210B-HKG-XX TO D80210B-EUR-XX so I can have 4g enable on my phone with Three UK. I now have all the tools to make this change but I am having trouble in finding any KDZ files on the internet. I have though a simple google search would have helped but there is nothing. What am I doing wrong in my search. Can somebody please guide me or send me a link so I can download the D80210B-EUR-XX KDZ file.

Phone: LG G2 - 32 gb version model D802

Dont bother i have the same version phone and the EUR software and i dont have the option of 4G with Three.
I think the only option is 4.4 kitkat but there is only voda (germany) and a spanish software availible at the moment.
8th March 2014, 03:59 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverblack

Dont bother i have the same version phone and the EUR software and i dont have the option of 4G with Three.
I think the only option is 4.4 kitkat but there is only voda (germany) and a spanish software availible at the moment.

Thank you for responding. I have heard about Voda (Germany) software and that get the 4G button enabled. I may just wait for the Kit kat arrive. I am hearing rumours that Kit Kat will be available from the end of the month. Maybe somebody can tell me the link for the Voda (germany) Kdz file
8th March 2014, 04:06 PM   |  #4  
Member
Flag UK
Thanks Meter: 3
 
52 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Its here look in the back to stock thread for instructions.

http://storagecow.eu/index.php?dir=X...s%2FTOT%60s%2F

Im just going to wait for the UK or EUR open kitkat to arrive.
Apparently if you do get the OTA kitkat version update it will return to HKG software so you will probably need to update with a KDZ file at some point.
Last edited by silverblack; 8th March 2014 at 04:09 PM.
8th March 2014, 04:28 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
thank you.
8th March 2014, 06:34 PM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverblack

Its here look in the back to stock thread for instructions.

link removed by sb300869

Im just going to wait for the UK or EUR open kitkat to arrive.
Apparently if you do get the OTA kitkat version update it will return to HKG software so you will probably need to update with a KDZ file at some point.

Update: I downloaded the Spain Vodafone KitKatt kdz file from Xda/LG G2/Stock/KitKat 4.4.2 Firmwares/KDZ`s/ installed it and not only I have updated my phone to KitKat but I also have 4G here at London , HAPPY DAYS

Kit katt and 4g, excellent.

Just one downside, you will see a Vodafone Icon when you start up your mobile.

Thank you for your help.

Phone: LG G2 D802 32gb - Sim- Free
Network: Three Network UK
Operating system: Spain Vodafone Kit Kat Android 4.4.2
software: D80220a-VDF-XX
Now have access to: 3G and 4G
S
The Following User Says Thank You to sb300869 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th April 2014, 12:39 PM   |  #7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by sb300869

Update: I downloaded the Spain Vodafone KitKatt kdz file from Xda/LG G2/Stock/KitKat 4.4.2 Firmwares/KDZ`s/ installed it and not only I have updated my phone to KitKat but I also have 4G here at London , HAPPY DAYS

Kit katt and 4g, excellent.

Just one downside, you will see a Vodafone Icon when you start up your mobile.

Thank you for your help.

Phone: LG G2 D802 32gb - Sim- Free
Network: Three Network UK
Operating system: Spain Vodafone Kit Kat Android 4.4.2
software: D80220a-VDF-XX
Now have access to: 3G and 4G
S

can you tell me how did you flash it? I tried all the methods and nothing flashes stock rom into my phone. After flashing it boots up and is as it was before...just nothing happens, yet it takes 10 minutes to flash completely.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes