Thread Closed

How do I brick my N9005? Knox is tipped, but I need warranty.

OP guitarz

24th April 2014, 08:48 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangkok
Thanks Meter: 5

180 posts
More
Hello.

I rooted my N9005 and tipped knox counter after a few months of usage (I thought my phone had no h/w problems so I rooted it)
Last week, my N3 flash (camera) won't light up. i think it is disconnected or maybe it was faulty from the purchase date (never used it before).
I flashed back stock rom. Same problem persisted so I went to service center, they refused to help me stating that my KNOX counter is tipped

I am thinking of rendering my phone useless, so they would not see KNOX counter?

Any idea?

Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to guitarz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th April 2014, 08:57 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Heerlen
Thanks Meter: 3,158

8,596 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarz

Hello.

I rooted my N9005 and tipped knox counter after a few months of usage (I thought my phone had no h/w problems so I rooted it)
Last week, my N3 flash (camera) won't light up. i think it is disconnected or maybe it was faulty from the purchase date (never used it before).
I flashed back stock rom. Same problem persisted so I went to service center, they refused to help me stating that my KNOX counter is tipped

I am thinking of rendering my phone useless, so they would not see KNOX counter?

Any idea?

Thanks

You do the crime, you do the time. Nobody will probably help or assist you with this request as it is considered fraude. Not permitted on XDA, next time you will be reported. Why did you root a defective device anyway
Last edited by gee2012; 24th April 2014 at 08:59 AM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gee2012 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th April 2014, 09:44 AM   |  #3  
Gelderd End, 1974
Thanks Meter: 623

1,645 posts
These kind of questions - and there have been many - make me seriously wonder about the mental acuity of some of the people here.

I mean, this is a developer's forum. Why on earth would you think that a "Help I f****d my phone up, it was my fault, please help me commit fraud" would get any sort of advice?

Try tapping the phone lightly on your head. Since your brain seems to be denser than Osmium, the phone should shatter on impact without causing any damage to the few neurones you seem to possess. Reported.
Last edited by B3311; 24th April 2014 at 09:47 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to B3311 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th April 2014, 11:35 AM   |  #4  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Corner of the earth
Thanks Meter: 1,095

2,100 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarz

Hello.

Any idea?

Thanks

Why need to fraud?
ur solution is very easy....

UR WARRANTY IS VOIDED. ...
but...
IF YOU PAY, they will fix for u.

Sent from somewhere under the sky, at the corner of this rounded earth.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to antique_sonic For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th April 2014, 11:44 AM   |  #5  
Forum Moderator
London
Thanks Meter: 11,315

14,697 posts
Donate to Me
More
Mod Edit

What you are asking is fraud.

May I remind you that this is a site of Developers

Please be more careful how you post in future

Thread closed