[Q] I can not set as default an apk

23rd April 2014, 11:19 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

42 posts
I post here because I think my problem is a common android problem...excuse me for my bad english, I hope you understand my exposition.
In my tablet Note 10.1 I have installed some different browsers because I'm evalueting which is the best, now I'm using one that for convenience we will name AA.
So, whenever I tap on a link and appears a window with the list of browser I tap on AA and appearss the classic window that says "complete action using" and after "just this once / always" I tap on "always" . Afterwords if I try to open a link appears again the same message "complete action using" I also went into the application manager and I deleted the value "delete default" by all browsers.
The same thing happens to me if I open a pdf or excel file.
What can you tell me about?
Thanks
24th April 2014, 02:57 AM   |  #2  
Flag Dahod, Gujarat
Thanks Meter: 134

757 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gulluwing

I post here because I think my problem is a common android problem...excuse me for my bad english, I hope you understand my exposition.
In my tablet Note 10.1 I have installed some different browsers because I'm evalueting which is the best, now I'm using one that for convenience we will name AA.
So, whenever I tap on a link and appears a window with the list of browser I tap on AA and appearss the classic window that says "complete action using" and after "just this once / always" I tap on "always" . Afterwords if I try to open a link appears again the same message "complete action using" I also went into the application manager and I deleted the value "delete default" by all browsers.
The same thing happens to me if I open a pdf or excel file.
What can you tell me about?
Thanks

delete the unused browsers from the system
24th April 2014, 12:15 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

42 posts
is it the only way to solve my problem?
thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaibhav Chauhan

delete the unused browsers from the system