Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

NEW Frimware for Poland N9005XXUENB3 (XEO)

OP ali.ali0770

25th February 2014, 04:40 PM   |  #171  
Flag Oslo
Thanks Meter: 86

333 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by orly_mihai

How you can flash ovet Poland version?I get an error on finish with odin.Something about the size.

Can't without modding the pit file as the DBT pit file seems to have an error.. Wrong pit size..
Solutions are posted in other threads. I don't have links.. Browse.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
25th February 2014, 04:43 PM   |  #172  
Thanks Meter: 87

350 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilpriest

I expected the S-View Case to work, as it works if I use Xposed, perhaps Samsung haven't disabled the restriction for all cases.

Not even Titanium Backup can't write on my SD Card.

Thank you for your reply.

This is easy to fix (work around)
If you can edit platform.xml (need root) it requires the addition of a single line

<permission name="android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE" >
<group gid="sdcard_r" />
<group gid="sdcard_rw" />
<group gid="media_rw" />
</permission>
Add the line containing media_rw exactly as above.
File is in etc/permissions folder (need root to mount this read write in order to save the edited version of platform.xml

I used fx file explorer with root add on. You can use any editor / file manager
Sent from my SM-N9005 using xda app-developers app
25th February 2014, 05:43 PM   |  #173  
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 71

467 posts
More
guys can i install this firmware or the NA6 on a SFR n9005? CSC is N9005SFRDMJ4 ..... thank you
25th February 2014, 11:59 PM   |  #174  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 38

97 posts
More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by linx1287

guys can i install this firmware or the NA6 on a SFR n9005? CSC is N9005SFRDMJ4 ..... thank you

I don't know can you?
Definitely you may install it and it will work! :P
( I am being pedantic about English)
26th February 2014, 02:43 AM   |  #175  
Flag Rethimnon
Thanks Meter: 22

125 posts
More
Ela re

I believe it is worth flashing the Poland b3 room as it has multi csc. It is also very smooth and icons are very crisp.
Regarding the sd card write issue it must be stated that this is not a Samsung problem. . It is more Google related. Developers have to update their programs. Don't worry though all the stock file explorers and programs write to sd card normally. .

Hoe I helped.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 01:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by belerephont

I am in Greece and we still haven't rcvd the official kitkat update..

Should I update via odin or the sd card issue still there and better stay with 4.3?

Any specific version to suggest?

Tks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by basdaniel

Ela re file Elina!

I believe it is worth flashing the Poland b3 room as it has multi csc. It is also very smooth and icons are very crisp.
Regarding the sd card write issue it must be stated that this is not a Samsung problem. . It is more Google related. Developers have to update their programs. Don't worry though all the stock file explorers and programs write to sd card normally. .

Hoe I helped.

The Following User Says Thank You to basdaniel For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th February 2014, 07:08 AM   |  #176  
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 71

467 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienSexGod

I don't know can you?
Definitely you may install it and it will work! :P
( I am being pedantic about English)

after posting here...i just went ahead & flashed it cross fingered...it worked...thanks for your reply
27th February 2014, 03:32 PM   |  #177  
Thanks Meter: 1

6 posts
Pls help.
Hi, just upgraded my Note 3 9005 sim free with some Poland XUENA6, official and have some problems.

Please post last Stabile and Official version of Poland XEO B3 with download link,
so i can download it and install now. I rather download ur link because there is so much of them.

Thank you very much.
15th March 2014, 05:48 PM   |  #178  
Flag Binan City
Thanks Meter: 25

151 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by metko

First you download kies and connect the phone to the pc to get the drivers installed, then you put your phone in download mode ( hold home+volume down+home button) launch odin (make sure that you exit from kies) put the firmware (the extracted file from the arhive it has an extension with .tar or .md5) file in AP and make sure Re-Partition is UNchecked and hit START and wait about 6 or 7 min

And for those on NB3 that are rooted wich CF-Auto Root version did you use the one for the NA6 and NA7 or is it a new updated ver for NB3?
Link would be apriciated

CF-Autoroot by Chainfire is the best way of rooting. Since your bootloader is updated then you can't root without tripping the knox but it's good to hear that you want to root. Keeping the knox counter to 0x0 is like not having freedom because you're not rooted. Haha.

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by basdaniel

Ela re

Hoe I helped.

---------- Post added at 01:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 AM ----------

Good to hear that mate. Congratulations. Cheers! :thumbup:

16th March 2014, 07:39 AM   |  #179  
Flag Graceland
Thanks Meter: 9,643

4,434 posts
More
Stock kitkat XXUENB3, unrooted. I have seen a problem when all of the sudden all cores are stuck online with core 1 and 2 stuck at 1958 mhz and core 0 and 3 scaling normally just not going offline. A reboot fixes the issue untill it happens again randomly.Using perfmom to monitor my cores. Can you guys test too and see if you have the same problem because if you don't monitor cores, you probably even not notice when this happens. Thanks!
24th April 2014, 01:33 PM   |  #180  
Thanks Meter: 1

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by paul_59

This is easy to fix (work around)
If you can edit platform.xml (need root) it requires the addition of a single line

<permission name="android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE" >
<group gid="sdcard_r" />
<group gid="sdcard_rw" />
<group gid="media_rw" />
</permission>
Add the line containing media_rw exactly as above.
File is in etc/permissions folder (need root to mount this read write in order to save the edited version of platform.xml

I used fx file explorer with root add on. You can use any editor / file manager

There is an easier way to do that.
The fix is (requires root): SDFix: KitKat Writable MicroSD in Play store
Android 4.4.2 came with that restriction to protect people's bank account passwords that could be located on SD Card. So only a few applications can write on SD Card.
I find that in the "Developer Options" should be at least an option like "Select apps that can write on SD Card".
Last edited by The Android Robot; 24th April 2014 at 01:44 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread