Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,915 Members 43,042 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] HELP LG setup Wizard keeps deleted

Tip us?

Imwalls
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs down [Q] HELP LG setup Wizard keeps deleted

I rooted my phone (Lg Optimus F6 Metropcs) a while back and deleted the LG setup wizard, i reset my phone and now i can't get past the LG setup wizard because it keeps force closing. I tried to use ADB to get into my files and i tried to install the LG setup wizard apk but my device is not found. I tried using LG mobile support tool but it keeps stopping at 80% of the installation. I don't know what else to do. i cant access my files and the clockworld backup isnt working for my phone and i cannot install it with adb cause adb cannot detect my device I tried to flash stock rom to my device but nothing is working. If i have the solution to any of these problems i can fox my phone. I just really need a way to fix the setup wizard. HELP

Halwer
Old
(Last edited by Halwer; 24th April 2014 at 01:12 PM.)
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imwalls View Post
I rooted my phone (Lg Optimus F6 Metropcs) a while back and deleted the LG setup wizard, i reset my phone and now i can't get past the LG setup wizard because it keeps force closing. I tried to use ADB to get into my files and i tried to install the LG setup wizard apk but my device is not found. I tried using LG mobile support tool but it keeps stopping at 80% of the installation. I don't know what else to do. i cant access my files and the clockworld backup isnt working for my phone and i cannot install it with adb cause adb cannot detect my device I tried to flash stock rom to my device but nothing is working. If i have the solution to any of these problems i can fox my phone. I just really need a way to fix the setup wizard. HELP
Hi!

Do You tried the LG PC Suite to restore the stock ROM? It worked for me, but my phone is LG-D505 not D-500...