[Q] HELP LG setup Wizard keeps deleted

OP Imwalls

30th March 2014, 12:20 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
I rooted my phone (Lg Optimus F6 Metropcs) a while back and deleted the LG setup wizard, i reset my phone and now i can't get past the LG setup wizard because it keeps force closing. I tried to use ADB to get into my files and i tried to install the LG setup wizard apk but my device is not found. I tried using LG mobile support tool but it keeps stopping at 80% of the installation. I don't know what else to do. i cant access my files and the clockworld backup isnt working for my phone and i cannot install it with adb cause adb cannot detect my device I tried to flash stock rom to my device but nothing is working. If i have the solution to any of these problems i can fox my phone. I just really need a way to fix the setup wizard. HELP
24th April 2014, 01:09 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 5

80 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imwalls

I rooted my phone (Lg Optimus F6 Metropcs) a while back and deleted the LG setup wizard, i reset my phone and now i can't get past the LG setup wizard because it keeps force closing. I tried to use ADB to get into my files and i tried to install the LG setup wizard apk but my device is not found. I tried using LG mobile support tool but it keeps stopping at 80% of the installation. I don't know what else to do. i cant access my files and the clockworld backup isnt working for my phone and i cannot install it with adb cause adb cannot detect my device I tried to flash stock rom to my device but nothing is working. If i have the solution to any of these problems i can fox my phone. I just really need a way to fix the setup wizard. HELP

Hi!

Do You tried the LG PC Suite to restore the stock ROM? It worked for me, but my phone is LG-D505 not D-500...
Last edited by Halwer; 24th April 2014 at 01:12 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread