Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Prevent safe volume reset when plugging in headphones?

OP Planterz

21st April 2014, 07:17 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Tucson, AZ
Thanks Meter: 311

1,094 posts
More
Plugging in headphones automatically adjusts to "safe" level. I hate this. Is there a mod (Xposed?) that prevents the volume from resetting? I'm not talking about the toast/pop-up about unsafe volume levels being dangerous (I've disabled that with Wanam). The devices I'm using are the Samsung Galaxy Light and LG 8.3 G Pad, both running 4.2.2, but I'm pretty sure it's a universal thing and the actual devices don't matter.
21st April 2014, 07:51 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 590

3,105 posts
Donate to Me
More
Looks like this might do the trick: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...d.hearingsaver

"- Plugged/Unplugged Sliders - These control the volume that will be set when the headset is plugged in or unplugged, respectively. The volume that these refer to is indicated by the Radio buttons at the top."

That combined with the Xposed mod to disable the toasts will be an easy work around.
The Following User Says Thank You to es0tericcha0s For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th April 2014, 02:11 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Tucson, AZ
Thanks Meter: 311

1,094 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by es0tericcha0s

Looks like this might do the trick: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...d.hearingsaver

"- Plugged/Unplugged Sliders - These control the volume that will be set when the headset is plugged in or unplugged, respectively. The volume that these refer to is indicated by the Radio buttons at the top."

That combined with the Xposed mod to disable the toasts will be an easy work around.

I'm giving it a try, thanks. Seems to be working.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread