CyanogenMod 12 Dark Gray Theme

XDA Forum Memberprashantdrewshared one of his awesome themes. Change the look of your CyanogenMod 12 to gray … more

Runhex Runner

Got good reflexes? Check your skills with this classic jump and survive game by XDA Forum Memberdreamhex. Get your fingers … more

Cyanogen Talks Theme Engine Details and Decisions

Cyanogen talks about its theme engine and the future of the platform in light of theming … more

SWApp Launcher for Android Wear

SWApp Launcher is an interesting choice if you are looking for a good looking and functional launcher for … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Knock Code

OP Mazgula

21st April 2014, 06:42 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
45 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
Wasn't 4.4.2 supposed to include Knock Code?

Disappointed.
21st April 2014, 08:21 PM   |  #2  
oadam11's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,308
 
829 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazgula

Wasn't 4.4.2 supposed to include Knock Code?

Disappointed.

The knock code should come in the next update for our g2

Sent from my VS980 4G
21st April 2014, 08:50 PM   |  #3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 280
 
1,386 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Knock code is a simple framework mod, probably only in the lockscreen apk and the touchscreen driver. It *should* be possible to get with a minimal change. If LG had any sense, they'd put it up on the play store for all compatible LG devices and let us update.
22nd April 2014, 02:25 AM   |  #4  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
45 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECrispy

Knock code is a simple framework mod, probably only in the lockscreen apk and the touchscreen driver. It *should* be possible to get with a minimal change. If LG had any sense, they'd put it up on the play store for all compatible LG devices and let us update.

Wouldn't that be nice.... Who's got twitter? Someone go tweet at them. LG seems to be in to customer satisfaction, they might like that idea!

Sent from my VS980 4G using XDA Premium HD app
22nd April 2014, 03:08 AM   |  #5  
Lawlrus's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,789
 
5,115 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
It will drop soon enough. Too impatient? Flash one of cloudyfas 4.4 pro or flex ports.

Sent from my Vs980 running Mahdi Beta2 24a
22nd April 2014, 05:36 PM   |  #6  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
45 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawlrus

It will drop soon enough. Too impatient? Flash one of cloudyfas 4.4 pro or flex ports.

Sent from my Vs980 running Mahdi Beta2 24a

Waiting patiently (:

Sent from my VS980 4G using XDA Premium HD app
24th April 2014, 02:48 PM   |  #7  
0331's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 82
 
340 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
They gotta let the new flagships shine first.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes