FORUMS

Which OEM Would You Like to Help?

Most manufacturers have moments of greatness and moments of decadence, and in the past few years … more

Root T-Mobile S6/Edge on 5.1.1 Without Tripping Knox

If you purchase phones from a carrier, you may be no stranger to the difficulties … more

IonVR Coming Soon, HTC M9 Dev Edition Gets Android 5.1 – XDA TV

The HTC M9 Developer Edition has received Android 5.1. That and … more

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

[Q] Back to JB

5 posts
Thanks Meter: 1
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi.
At this moment I have installed OMNI Kitkat in my Ascend P6
I want to go back to CM 10.1 ¿What is the process to change it?

Thanks
 
 
24th April 2014, 11:21 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kesthers

Hi.
At this moment I have installed OMNI Kitkat in my Ascend P6
I want to go back to CM 10.1 ¿What is the process to change it?

Thanks

Try flashing stock recovery then install B125 or B132 through local update.
24th April 2014, 11:50 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Valencia
Thanks Meter: 1
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nARDOs

Try flashing stock recovery then install B125 or B132 through local update.

I tried that, but I have this message
Code:
This phone is secureboot phone.
This phone is UNLOCK state.
I installed stock recovery of B118 and put B118 UPDATE.APP in dload folder

Any idea?
Thanks
24th April 2014, 12:52 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kesthers

I tried that, but I have this message

Code:
This phone is secureboot phone.
This phone is UNLOCK state.
I installed stock recovery of B118 and put B118 UPDATE.APP in dload folder

Any idea?
Thanks

Try three buttons method. Press and hold power button with vol+ vol- at the same time untill you see update screen.
24th April 2014, 01:09 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Flag Valencia
Thanks Meter: 1
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nARDOs

Try three buttons method. Press and hold power button with vol+ vol- at the same time untill you see update screen.

Thanks for your help
Finally I resolved it installing TWRP 2.6.3.3 and next CyanogenMod 10.1
24th April 2014, 01:16 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kesthers

Thanks for your help
Finally I resolved it installing TWRP 2.6.3.3 and next CyanogenMod 10.1

24th April 2014, 01:38 PM |#7  
taaeem's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hamburg
Thanks Meter: 251
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kesthers

Thanks for your help
Finally I resolved it installing TWRP 2.6.3.3 and next CyanogenMod 10.1

Did you went back to jelly bean? Or did you flashed it on KK?

Gesendet von meinem P6-U06
24th April 2014, 01:52 PM |#8  
OP Junior Member
Flag Valencia
Thanks Meter: 1
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by taaeem

Did you went back to jelly bean? Or did you flashed it on KK?

Gesendet von meinem P6-U06

I flashed TWRP 2.6.3.3 from fastboot (on KK)
The Following User Says Thank You to kesthers For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes