Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,664 Members 42,720 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

please help i am in no mans land

Tip us?

EddyOS
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,015
Quote:
Originally Posted by htcuser3000 View Post
i pm you and you never replied.

i am getting all kinds of different advice and its not helping.

iv made it simple. i just want to install the official update so can i just do it and my phone will be fine ? my phone is rooted and has twrp. is there a way to just update through twrp ? if so i can not see it
You're getting different advice cause you're double-posting and not sticking to one person's advice
Google Nexus 5 D821 (Black) 32GB
ROM: Android 4.4.4 (KTU84P) | Bootloader: HHZ11K | Recovery: Stock | Radio: 2.0.50.1.16 | Kernel: Stock

If you have a question, great - but DO NOT PM ME WITH IT!!! | [GUIDE] Return your EU M8 to 100% Stock (S-OFF Required) | [GUIDE] Return your OPO to 100% Stock
The Following User Says Thank You to EddyOS For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

E
Old
Thanks Meter 1,253
Me and most people do have life's families & jobs we just don't sit here to help people out as I have mentioned before I give you loads of information to help you and as so as other me members. We all wasn't born to know how to root and unlock bootloaders or get s-off some people know more and they write great information on how to do it now go and use Google and the search function what is implemented into xda to stop multiple posts.

Sent from space

htcuser3000
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyOS View Post
You're getting different advice cause you're double-posting and not sticking to one person's advice
ok so tell me this

i need the ota but i have twrp and i cant find stock so i must stay with twrp

in that case where do i find the updates for twrp ?

pandaball
Old
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 1,619
Hi,
Please use the original thread here --> http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2729439
The Following User Says Thank You to pandaball For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe