[Q] Bootloop Recovery is not seandroid enforcing after using quick boot app

OP Amaku

9th April 2014, 11:02 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
It's stuck. No matter what I press, it just says "Recovery booting.... Recovery is not seandroid enforcing. Set Warranty Bit: recovery"

First I used that rom download manager for clockwork recovery, then I downloaded the quick boot app and selected recovery, now I'm stuck like this and I can't do anything.

Did I ruin my phone? I can't afford another one and since I rooted it, the warranty is void. Please help me!

To clarify, I can't access the recovery mode or the download mode. I can't flash anything. All that happens when I turn on my phone regardless of what I press just shows the samsung logo and then says recover booting recovery si not seandroid enforcing set warranty bit recovery.

After praying for awhile, I finally got it. Thank you God!
Last edited by Amaku; 9th April 2014 at 01:01 PM.
24th April 2014, 01:19 PM   |  #2  

2 posts
How did you do it? I've got the same problem!
24th April 2014, 02:40 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 329

1,092 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteKernel

How did you do it? I've got the same problem!

Take battery out and put back in but don't press power. If you want to boot to recovery;

Press Vol Up + Power + Home Button all at the same time until you see the blue letters on top left corner saying " Recovery Booting " then let go of the buttons.

If you want to bootup in download mode instead;

Press Vol Down + Power + Home Button all at the same time until the Warning Notice appears then let go of the buttons then press Vol Up.

None of these might work depending on what you did with your phone, for example you flashed a custom recovery for 4.3 when you have a 4.4.2 bootloader. In this case, you will not be able to boot up to recovery but only in download mode.
24th April 2014, 02:56 PM   |  #4  
Flag Binan City
Thanks Meter: 25

151 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaku

It's stuck. No matter what I press, it just says "Recovery booting.... Recovery is not seandroid enforcing. Set Warranty Bit: recovery"

First I used that rom download manager for clockwork recovery, then I downloaded the quick boot app and selected recovery, now I'm stuck like this and I can't do anything.

Did I ruin my phone? I can't afford another one and since I rooted it, the warranty is void. Please help me!

To clarify, I can't access the recovery mode or the download mode. I can't flash anything. All that happens when I turn on my phone regardless of what I press just shows the samsung logo and then says recover booting recovery si not seandroid enforcing set warranty bit recovery.

After praying for awhile, I finally got it. Thank you God!

Are you sure that you are not able to go to download mode? I think it's your last option unless you're going to a service center.
24th April 2014, 03:26 PM   |  #5  

2 posts
Talking
Quote:
Originally Posted by hey_joe

Take battery out and put back in but don't press power. If you want to boot to recovery;

Press Vol Up + Power + Home Button all at the same time until you see the blue letters on top left corner saying " Recovery Booting " then let go of the buttons.

If you want to bootup in download mode instead;

Press Vol Down + Power + Home Button all at the same time until the Warning Notice appears then let go of the buttons then press Vol Up.

None of these might work depending on what you did with your phone, for example you flashed a custom recovery for 4.3 when you have a 4.4.2 bootloader. In this case, you will not be able to boot up to recovery but only in download mode.

Yes, i found that out after some trying. Thnx anyway, other people will be helped with this.
My problem turned out to be that i had the wrong CF-auto-root file. It was the one i used for Androisd 4.3. I found one for 4.4.2 KK somewhere on this site.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread