Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,884 Members 52,673 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Bootloop Recovery is not seandroid enforcing after using quick boot app

Tip us?

Amaku
Old
(Last edited by Amaku; 9th April 2014 at 01:01 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Bootloop Recovery is not seandroid enforcing after using quick boot app

It's stuck. No matter what I press, it just says "Recovery booting.... Recovery is not seandroid enforcing. Set Warranty Bit: recovery"

First I used that rom download manager for clockwork recovery, then I downloaded the quick boot app and selected recovery, now I'm stuck like this and I can't do anything.

Did I ruin my phone? I can't afford another one and since I rooted it, the warranty is void. Please help me!

To clarify, I can't access the recovery mode or the download mode. I can't flash anything. All that happens when I turn on my phone regardless of what I press just shows the samsung logo and then says recover booting recovery si not seandroid enforcing set warranty bit recovery.

After praying for awhile, I finally got it. Thank you God!

WhiteKernel
Old
Thanks Meter 0
How did you do it? I've got the same problem!

hey_joe
Old
Thanks Meter 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteKernel View Post
How did you do it? I've got the same problem!
Take battery out and put back in but don't press power. If you want to boot to recovery;

Press Vol Up + Power + Home Button all at the same time until you see the blue letters on top left corner saying " Recovery Booting " then let go of the buttons.

If you want to bootup in download mode instead;

Press Vol Down + Power + Home Button all at the same time until the Warning Notice appears then let go of the buttons then press Vol Up.

None of these might work depending on what you did with your phone, for example you flashed a custom recovery for 4.3 when you have a 4.4.2 bootloader. In this case, you will not be able to boot up to recovery but only in download mode.

AldrichDSaints
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaku View Post
It's stuck. No matter what I press, it just says "Recovery booting.... Recovery is not seandroid enforcing. Set Warranty Bit: recovery"

First I used that rom download manager for clockwork recovery, then I downloaded the quick boot app and selected recovery, now I'm stuck like this and I can't do anything.

Did I ruin my phone? I can't afford another one and since I rooted it, the warranty is void. Please help me!

To clarify, I can't access the recovery mode or the download mode. I can't flash anything. All that happens when I turn on my phone regardless of what I press just shows the samsung logo and then says recover booting recovery si not seandroid enforcing set warranty bit recovery.

After praying for awhile, I finally got it. Thank you God!

Are you sure that you are not able to go to download mode? I think it's your last option unless you're going to a service center.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005

Previous Devices:
Samsung Galaxy S II
Samsung Galaxy S I9000
Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830

WhiteKernel
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hey_joe View Post
Take battery out and put back in but don't press power. If you want to boot to recovery;

Press Vol Up + Power + Home Button all at the same time until you see the blue letters on top left corner saying " Recovery Booting " then let go of the buttons.

If you want to bootup in download mode instead;

Press Vol Down + Power + Home Button all at the same time until the Warning Notice appears then let go of the buttons then press Vol Up.

None of these might work depending on what you did with your phone, for example you flashed a custom recovery for 4.3 when you have a 4.4.2 bootloader. In this case, you will not be able to boot up to recovery but only in download mode.
Yes, i found that out after some trying. Thnx anyway, other people will be helped with this.
My problem turned out to be that i had the wrong CF-auto-root file. It was the one i used for Androisd 4.3. I found one for 4.4.2 KK somewhere on this site.