Improving eCPM numbers

24th April 2014, 02:51 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

5 posts
Hi All,
My company is developing a product that improves eCPM results generated by various ad networks. The way it works is by analyzing different signals within the phone, predicting the demographics of the phone owner, and passing it within the ad request. This results in better ad targeting from the ad netwokrs, and thus better CTRs and eCPMs. I'm wondering if there are any developers here who would like to try the product. If yes, you can reply here or directly to me.

(P.S. I'm not mentioning my company name, since we're yet to go public with the product).
24th April 2014, 03:33 PM   |  #2  
Flag Yerevan
Thanks Meter: 14

134 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by S1Droid

Hi All,
My company is developing a product that improves eCPM results generated by various ad networks. The way it works is by analyzing different signals within the phone, predicting the demographics of the phone owner, and passing it within the ad request. This results in better ad targeting from the ad netwokrs, and thus better CTRs and eCPMs. I'm wondering if there are any developers here who would like to try the product. If yes, you can reply here or directly to me.

(P.S. I'm not mentioning my company name, since we're yet to go public with the product).

Sure, many developers would like to try the product, the question is how effective the algorithm behind it could be. I'd like to try the product after or before the release.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread