Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,414 Members 50,181 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

unable to root

Tip us?

mostafas60
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default unable to root

Hi Developers
I wish some one help me in this
i have razr xt910 and i made upgrade to Jb And for some reason i got stuck on the customer id error screen
i'm able to boot the device throw BP tools only it's ok but the problem is that i need to use my usb cable but the usb cable is not reading in this mood (BP tools only) and also the phone is not rooted now and unable to root it because the pc can not find the device so please does any one can help ?????

mostafas60
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Any answers???

montdeska
Old
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mostafas60 View Post
Any answers???
Hello there, yesterday I had the same problem, so I find a thread in the forum It will help you to resolve the problem you have, but, the error is that the CID was erased, I hope you have a backup of your phone.
Just follow the steps. I have to tell you, when I did it, an error was on screen, "Flash Fail", or "Build Error".
I Fixed it installing other JB Retail but this time a FULL one and I made a Factory Cable (because of Battery Low). So thats it.

Try to Flash it in AP FLash Mode, your PC will recognize your razr! make sure you hace the drivers installed.

mostafas60
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by montdeska View Post
Hello there, yesterday I had the same problem, so I find a thread in the forum It will help you to resolve the problem you have, but, the error is that the CID was erased, I hope you have a backup of your phone.
Just follow the steps. I have to tell you, when I did it, an error was on screen, "Flash Fail", or "Build Error".
I Fixed it installing other JB Retail but this time a FULL one and I made a Factory Cable (because of Battery Low). So thats it.

Try to Flash it in AP FLash Mode, your PC will recognize your razr! make sure you hace the drivers installed.
Thanks for your reply&support but actually I like this room of jb and it's very fast and also I don't have cid or any backup so I'm looking for special solution without erasing current job

mostafas60
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
All what I need is to make the boot menu manager but all what it needs is to root my phone

mostafas60
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Is there any developer to help?/?

mostafas60
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
no one

mostafas60
Old