Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Bypass KitKat led notification

OP ffp.

24th April 2014, 02:25 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16

278 posts
I'm usin NUT's .757 firmware and GOSMS to control my messages notification led and XBlast Xposed Module to control my main notification led (like missing calls), like i used in .136 firmware.
But when i test the led notification, in GOSms notification test, or just sending messages to my own phone, the color and frequency of led works for about a couple seconds, then it changes to default (white color and kinda low frequency). So the system ignores my apps configurations after a while.

How can i bypass this and make the led follow the apps instructions?
24th April 2014, 02:42 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 9

36 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffp.

I'm usin NUT's .757 firmware and GOSMS to control my messages notification led and XBlast Xposed Module to control my main notification led (like missing calls), like i used in .136 firmware.
But when i test the led notification, in GOSms notification test, or just sending messages to my own phone, the color and frequency of led works for about a couple seconds, then it changes to default (white color and kinda low frequency). So the system ignores my apps configurations after a while.

How can i bypass this and make the led follow the apps instructions?

U have stamina mode on right? it makes the led go white. try this xposed module and should fix that.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/xpos...e-led-t2713892
The Following User Says Thank You to blikie For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th April 2014, 03:36 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16

278 posts
I can't believe that it was juststamina mode. And i thought that it was kitkat..Thank you very much!!

EDIT: I'll take this thread to ask another question: there is any way to use Xposed module "Xposed LED control" to control led of missing calls? Which app it would be?
Last edited by ffp.; 24th April 2014 at 03:45 PM.
24th April 2014, 04:55 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 9

36 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffp.

I can't believe that it was juststamina mode. And i thought that it was kitkat..Thank you very much!!

EDIT: I'll take this thread to ask another question: there is any way to use Xposed module "Xposed LED control" to control led of missing calls? Which app it would be?

Ur welcome but u should thank @itandy
he made a wonderfull fix to the stupid white led notification with stamina on.
for missed call, that is probably either phone or recent call.
Last edited by blikie; 24th April 2014 at 05:00 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread