Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,941 Members 38,533 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Tried to sort loop starting, now battery totaly dead, what now?

Tip us?

Rectro30
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Tried to sort loop starting, now battery totaly dead, what now?

Hi.

I got all the files downloaded, used fastboot got it unlocked to re flash it , but says battey low, just about to run the script to charge the battery then phone went dead. I cant get the phone into bootloader, its totally dead, so how can I move on from this?

Thanks, Dan.

lukes91
Old
Thanks Meter 1,045

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rectro30 View Post
Hi.

I got all the files downloaded, used fastboot got it unlocked to re flash it , but says battey low, just about to run the script to charge the battery then phone went dead. I cant get the phone into bootloader, its totally dead, so how can I move on from this?

Thanks, Dan.
try to plug it into the wall charger and leave it for about one hour... then try to wake it and see if you can charge it in some way
HTC One M8 - HBOOT 3.18 S-OFF - TWRP 2.7.1.0 - ViperOneM8 - ElementalX - H/K - V4A
HTC One X - HBoot 1.39 - Philz 5.15.9 - ViperX 4.1.1

Did I help you? Hit THANKS

Rectro30
Old
(Last edited by Rectro30; 24th April 2014 at 04:58 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukes91 View Post
try to plug it into the wall charger and leave it for about one hour... then try to wake it and see if you can charge it in some way

Thanks for reply. I got a fully charged battery from another phone of the same model, put it in my phone, and its dead, wont start up what so ever?

lukes91
Old
Thanks Meter 1,045

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Thanks for reply. I got a fully charged battery from another phone of the same model, out it in my phone, and its dead, wont start up what so ever?
have you tried to keep the power button pressed for about 10 seconds? do the soft touch buttons flash if you do so?
HTC One M8 - HBOOT 3.18 S-OFF - TWRP 2.7.1.0 - ViperOneM8 - ElementalX - H/K - V4A

Rectro30
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukes91 View Post
have you tried to keep the power button pressed for about 10 seconds? do the soft touch buttons flash if you do so?
Iv tried holding power in for a while, also with combos of up, and down vol buttons unto 2 min, nothing, totally dead.

lukes91
Old
Thanks Meter 1,045

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Iv tried holding power in for a while, also with combos of up, and down vol buttons unto 2 min, nothing, totally dead.
so i fear it's broken