Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,479 Members 48,924 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Using Null 23, the clock does not appear

Tip us?

marcelotinoco
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Using Null 23, the clock does not appear

Sorry for the noob question, but as I bought the Galaxy Gear now, I'm still learning about how to customize it and some questions arise normally. I hope the more experienced have patience and understanding to help.
Before using the Null 23, when there was only the Touchwiz, my main screen was a watch that I could choose as analog or digital. If I really wanted to use some function in the Galaxy Gear, enough that I slid a finger at one side and appeared instrument functions. After putting Null 23, the appearance on the handset screen was the same as a normal smartphone (which is great) but I can not leave the main screen with a picture of a clock (analog or digital) as I could when I was only with the original TouchWiz, as I said above.
How can I use the Null 23 and still leave a clock on the main screen as before that only had the TouchWiz?
I thank you all the help you can give me answering my questions here in this topic .

Thank you,

Marcelo .

allendj81
Old
Thanks Meter 49
You can find your watch faces under widgets, add them as you would add a widget on your phone. Make sure to use a 5x5 grid on your launchers, otherwise the watch faces wont fit on the screen (I'm using apex launcher). If you cannot find them on the application drawer, touch and hold anywhere on a screen and select widgets from the sub menu, then just simply add them to any screen.

D2TMO - MultiBoot
Galaxy Gear - Null Rom android
Asus Transformer TF700 - CROMI X 5.4

marcelotinoco
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by allendj81 View Post
You can find your watch faces under widgets, add them as you would add a widget on your phone. Make sure to use a 5x5 grid on your launchers, otherwise the watch faces wont fit on the screen (I'm using apex launcher). If you cannot find them on the application drawer, touch and hold anywhere on a screen and select widgets from the sub menu, then just simply add them to any screen.
First, thanks for the quick feedback ... I had imagined such a solution is even tried this last night doing this, but it was not perfect because I used other numbers in the grid. I'll do as you taught and come back here to tell if it worked.
Thanks again for everything ...