5,606,297 Members 32,688 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD][XPOSED][20140411][V3.8] GEM Xperia Xposed: Launcher, Lockscreen & SystemUI Mods

Tip us?

Rajesh_m
Old
Thanks Meter 114
Brilliant module!! Hats off to the developer... Working like a charm on my xperia m running 4.3.. Thanks for this module

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

I do have a request to the developer.. Is there a possibility to implement a feature to change the status bar color to match with action bar of respective application? I know there is already a module named tinted status bar.. But it automatically tints status bar and nav bar across whole system, and thus causes the nav bar to lose its transparency.. It would be great if you can implement that feature to this module..

mnsk
Old
Thanks Meter 23
In landscape mode having these isaues.
Using 7 columns in dock and 5x5 in drawer.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	tmp_Screenshot_2014-04-24-18-39-17-358732237.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	181.5 KB
ID:	2705997   Click image for larger version

Name:	tmp_Screenshot_2014-04-24-18-38-40-346037008.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	159.7 KB
ID:	2705998  

charmidz
Old
Thanks Meter 164
Hello guys! Can you tell me download link 3.8 apk, Anyone? Please!

Sent from my LT25i using xda app-developers app
Xtheme Engine

greg2001
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 304

DONATE TO ME
All,

thanks for the feedback!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajesh_m View Post
I know there is already a module named tinted status bar.. But it automatically tints status bar and nav bar across whole system, and thus causes the nav bar to lose its transparency..
That's a TintedStatusBar bug, I already reported it to the developer, the fix is merged to the mainline and will be available in the next TintedStatusBar version.

For now, open GEM, go to SystemUI-->Colors, set both color sets to "Custom", set all 6 colors to "#00000000" and reboot the phone.
Open TintedStatusBar, navigate to "Xperia Home" and set both background colors to "#00000000". Do the same for "Android Lockscreen"
This should restore the transparency.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnsk View Post
In landscape mode having these isaues.
Yes, I know, landscape mode is very buggy... blame Sony. I'll try to fix that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmidz View Post
Hello guys! Can you tell me download link 3.8 apk, Anyone? Please!
Just install it via Xposed Installer.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greg2001 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Rajesh_m
Old
Thanks Meter 114
Quote:
Originally Posted by greg2001 View Post
All,

thanks for the feedback!

That's a TintedStatusBar bug, I already reported it to the developer, the fix is merged to the mainline and will be available in the next TintedStatusBar version.

For now, open GEM, go to SystemUI-->Colors, set both color sets to "Custom", set all 6 colors to "#00000000" and reboot the phone.
Open TintedStatusBar, navigate to "Xperia Home" and set both background colors to "#00000000". Do the same for "Android Lockscreen"
This should restore the transparency.
Not sure what I did, but I achieved nav bar transparency some other way I know this is not the place to discuss abt TSB module, but there are many other problems that made me to stay away from that module. When we close any app, nav bar will do like a refresh all the time before it gets transparent,Same happens when we unlock the phone, and it's kind of annoying to see. Did you face that issue? Or is it just me?

Anyway your module is super awesome, thanks for that! And I got another request for you is it possible to make the status bar transparent while on recent apps menu.. If so, it would be great