[Q] already scratched nexus 5

Search This thread

Sonone

Apr 1, 2013
Pune
Hello i have got a white nexus 5... from playstore.. I have been using the device since 3 months and today peeled off the protection plastic that covers the glossy sides.. when i removed it i noticed that it had been already scratched.. u can say it has lines all over it and hwnn u see it with light u can see them only in the middle section.

now i haven't dropped my phone anywhere!
from the very first day it has arrived i have been using a ringke hybrid case..
and since it had that plastic for all the time there was no contact.
i haven't used my phone without the cover..
i never applied any skin etc.
i use a screen protector from very first day. (i had the packaged screen guard on for a month)

what can i do?
should i contact google..
its a lot of them quite evident..
and i dont see how my misuse (if i ever did) could cause it..
HELP PLEASE

Last edited:

mymusicathome

Dec 4, 2011
3 months old.... Sounds like quite the fight with goggle coming up. Tough for a company to determine if it was caused by manufacture defect or end user. Best of luck

Sent from my HammerHead

Reactions: Sonone

Sonone

Apr 1, 2013
Pune
these phones can get scratched through the plastic btw. anyways, ive read more than enough people that have posted that their cases scratched their phones(on the side), maybe yours as well.

thanks for getting back...
the kind of scratches it has are not those faint ones..
they are quite deep!
i will post a pic in a while...
and trust me i am the kind of a person who takes too much care about these things..

Reactions: simms22
D

Darth

After using the mime ghost glass for awhile now on my n5 and wife's moto x....I'll never not have tempered glass protectors again. Well worth the investment. :)

Sent from my N5, N7, Moto X, G Tab 3 or S2.....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    3 months old.... Sounds like quite the fight with goggle coming up. Tough for a company to determine if it was caused by manufacture defect or end user. Best of luck

Sent from my HammerHead
    these phones can get scratched through the plastic btw. anyways, ive read more than enough people that have posted that their cases scratched their phones(on the side), maybe yours as well.

thanks for getting back...
    the kind of scratches it has are not those faint ones..
    they are quite deep!
    i will post a pic in a while...
    and trust me i am the kind of a person who takes too much care about these things..