Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,569 Members 44,333 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] ZTE Blade Q /HARD BRICKED

Tip us?

kukoss
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Smile [Q] ZTE Blade Q /HARD BRICKED

Hello, i have wrong fone Zte Blade Q ...I thought that it was sufficient to restore android .. but probably not .. PROBLEM:
Phone is switched on the ZTE logo,, followed by Android logo which lists Formatting / cache ... and here are stopped entire course, still loading but nothing happens and the phone will not turn off the key, I have to remove the battery ... Please experienced advice or someone who has had this problem and also how to solve the following .. THANK YOU! ..and I am from Slovakia, sorry for the translation.

es0tericcha0s
Old
Thanks Meter 488

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kukoss View Post
Hello, i have wrong fone Zte Blade Q ...I thought that it was sufficient to restore android .. but probably not .. PROBLEM:
Phone is switched on the ZTE logo,, followed by Android logo which lists Formatting / cache ... and here are stopped entire course, still loading but nothing happens and the phone will not turn off the key, I have to remove the battery ... Please experienced advice or someone who has had this problem and also how to solve the following .. THANK YOU! ..and I am from Slovakia, sorry for the translation.
Go here http://www.ztedevices.com/search.html?keyword=blade%20q and find the right carrier or region your phone is from and there are downloads and instructions on how to load the original software back to it.
Need some help, advice, something fixed? Hit me up on Hangouts @ es0tericcha0s and check out my site: http://mobilemojo5280.com for more info!

HTC Droid Eris / Motorola Droid / Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate / Motorola Droid X / LG G2x / HTC Evo 3D (x2) / Samsung Epic 4G Touch (Sprint S2) / HTC Amaze / Samsung Galaxy S3 (International) / Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / Nexus 4 / HTC One / Samsung Galaxy S4 / Sony Xperia ZL / Nexus 5 / OnePlus One (64 GB)
The Following User Says Thank You to es0tericcha0s For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kukoss
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Smile reply

I tried it first as directed,,, there is the option to 1. install update / restore from SD card-which is not me at all because I did not even get to the desktop, 2. or via the android system recovery, also from sd card .... but can not seem to get into recovery through a combination of volume up + power, because there is always android logo appears, and below this written Formatting / cache .. still there fetching but nothing happens ... I guess it detonated the cache? I add video here as the phone message when certain manipulations

kukoss
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default video

Quote:
Originally Posted by kukoss View Post
I tried it first as directed,,, there is the option to 1. install update / restore from SD card-which is not me at all because I did not even get to the desktop, 2. or via the android system recovery, also from sd card .... but can not seem to get into recovery through a combination of volume up + power, because there is always android logo appears, and below this written Formatting / cache .. still there fetching but nothing happens ... I guess it detonated the cache? I add video here as the phone message when certain manipulations
i post video on youtube - ZTE Blade Q /wrong HW or SW ? , pls this write to search youtube ,,my nick on youtube Marek Gofald